Contribute
Register

[Success] LS Gigabyte Z370n WiFi mini-ITX Coffee Lake 8700K i7 with GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have the same setup you do, minus the i7, and I can't get anything to work the same. Audio doesn't work, Bluetooth doesn't work, and video without nv_disable=1 on boot just yields a black screen. Really confused as to what I'm missing. Any chance you could just bundle up you Library/Extensions folder and your entire EFI partition and get it over to me? Thanks.

So I have the same setup you do, minus the i7, and I can't get anything to work the same. Audio doesn't work, Bluetooth doesn't work, and video without nv_disable=1 on boot just yields a black screen. Really confused as to what I'm missing. Any chance you could just bundle up you Library/Extensions folder and your entire EFI partition and get it over to me? Thanks.

i5-8600k :thumbup:

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    21.9 MB · Views: 121
  • Extensions.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:

OK, so all good to go now. I must have had something funky in my EFI configs. I started from scratch, and never did get bluetooth onboard working (Not sure if it's a BIOS issue or what), but a dongle will do just fine I suppose.

All happy now, thanks!

OK, so all good to go now. I must have had something funky in my EFI configs. I started from scratch, and never did get bluetooth onboard working (Not sure if it's a BIOS issue or what), but a dongle will do just fine I suppose.

All happy now, thanks!

Hi, my configuration does not have kext for bluetooth&wifi because my card is native to apple. No need kext and patch's

Hi guys,
I have exactly the same components as Macforker.

Could someone kindly please advise how I make use of Fontaneros EFI and extensions?

This would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
dazdaz

Hi, for install kext folder:
Download Kestbeast from tonymacx86/download section
to desktop
Unzip kext's from kext folder to desktop
Run kextbeast and install to library/extensions
Kextbeast install any kext on desktop to library/extensions
EFI:
Mount EFI partition and rename your EFI folder to EFI_bak
Copy my EFI folder to EFI partition.
You must see two folders: EFI_bak and EFI
Good luck

Thanks so very much for your fast reply. Giving this a go now.

No such luck.

After the restart, I get to the Apple logo, the bar fills exactly halfway and then reboots back to the Clover menu.

Any ideas?

Hi guys, I just bought the same mother (z370n). can anyone share me their efi folder with kexts?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back