Contribute
Register

[Success] LS Gigabyte Z370n WiFi mini-ITX Coffee Lake 8700K i7 with GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the detailed report! :)
Did you get graphic acceleration going?
Absolutely! Running One NVidia driver behind, since the newest one caused my config to infinite loop on startup. Since I don’t have a backup/clone option in place, I had to reinstall. But ended up with a better version of my hackintosh ;)

I’ll try to make some time this weekend to post an extended build guide.

Can anyone confirm solid sleep/wake using only IGPU and the DisplayPort?

I have a issue about sleep/wake.
When the system wake up, the web browser can't play the video. (Like Youtube)
I can be fixed by restarting.

How to fix it?

Hi,
Did you use the multibeast for the post install? Is it possible to share your EFI folder?

thanks

Not to hijack this thread but is the stock graphics supported on the MB? I have it up and running and have 3 monitors, only 2 are working and they are mirrored and I can't figure out how to change it to an extended desktop.

@gottria, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post from my phone to let everyone know I’ve successfully installed OSX with a Gigabyte Z370n WiFi mini-ITX mobo and 8th gen, coffee lake 8700K Core i7 processor.

At this point I’ve succcessfully booted to Mac OS X, without custom boot loader settings. Since I don’t have time this weekend, I will post some pictures of the case and all the settings next week, as I will configure I/O and GTX 1060 then.

Greets, LS
Hi, i'am same configuration and share my config.plist and EFI
Updated to 10.13.4
I share my config.plist and EFI to anyone can see if something can be improved.
The system run correct after some adjustments in the last update with HW acceleration is fully supported
USB power charge my iPad
Sleep/wake full supported
Apple keyboard/trackpad BT on boot EFI functional
I appreciate any suggestions.

Attachments

• EFI 4.zip
    22.1 MB · Views: 141
  • Extensions.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I have a issue about sleep/wake.
When the system wake up, the web browser can't play the video. (Like Youtube)
I can be fixed by restarting.

How to fix it?

Going through the additional QuickSync setup including setting the correct ig-platform-id can fix video issues like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back