Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Lion working 100% with CustoMac Mini 2011 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for uploading the file. It has stopped my CMOS resets. However, now when I try to resume from sleep, it does get me to the login screen, then, my usb devices do not become active and I cannot log back in. The screen goes black CPU stays on and I cant do anything but power it down (completely) and restart. I cant seem to figure out what is going on but it must have something to do with USB devices not reconnecting after sleep.

*Solved*

Moved my Bluetooth Dongle and External Hard Drive to the Standalone USB ports, not the ones under the HDMI port and everything is working. Used the modified AppleRTC kext above and everything is working.

3rd Party Sata
ALC 889 Kext
Realtek Original LAN Drivers
Mac Mini Profile

Thanks to Everyone who posted here for all there help. The users of this forum and the devs are what make this site so good!!!

So Autosleep is working kinda. Occassionally the computer wont go to sleep but the display will. When I try to resume from an awake CPU, I cannot get the display to turn back on. It works 4 out of 5 times, but the one time it doesnt work im forced to unplug the ac power and re-boot. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Did you have any screen resolution issues? I have the same build and did a clean install but every time I boot the screen is zoomed into one corner of my desktop. Unplugging or plugging in one of the two monitors fixes it, otherwise I have to go into display settings. It looks like other people are having this same issue but can't figure out why.

Did you have any screen resolution issues? I have the same build and did a clean install but every time I boot the screen is zoomed into one corner of my desktop. Unplugging or plugging in one of the two monitors fixes it, otherwise I have to go into display settings. It looks like other people are having this same issue but can't figure out why.

Yes I had screen problems after using Multi Beast but its an easy fix, you just need to go to System Preferences > Displays and under Resolution choose scaled and select your screen resolution, for example my monitor is 1080p so thats what I use :thumbup:

So im getting random time when autosleep will work fine then, sometimes the display will go to sleep but the computer never will. When this happens I cannot resume from sleep. Anyone have any ideas?

I just did a clean install of ML and almost everything is working
I get some random KP though, but 1 time of 10 I boot up, and at login window
Sleep isn't working, tried the patched RTC and my system doesn't sleep :(
Other than that, my Hack works almost perfectly :D

This is what I've experienced with sleep on my GA-H61N-USB3 F8, i5 2500, 9500GT, ML 10.8.

If I have USB3.0 disabled in the BIOS, it won't wake up from sleep.

Enabled USB3.0 and it's ok. Sleeps and wakes up fine. USB keyb and mouse takes about 10 secs to get out of bed.

Autosleep does not work. Well, once in a while it does.

Tested on DVI and HDMI. Old Nvidia 9500GT graphic card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back