- Aug 14, 2011
- GT 430
Update 4: Update successful to 10.7.2 from 10.7.1, must re install hda rollback for audio and delete AppleGraphicPowerManagement.kext for full openCl accelerate, every thing else work fine (full qe/ci, Lan netword), I can't login icloud althought try every method (remove netword, delete networkinterface, regen serial number, add pucroot = 1...)
Important files for 10.7.2 :
+ My extentions files.: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwi_5FgVTHcOYWY3MmU4NTMtYjcwNS00OTQ3LWEwNGQtNjQ2OTY3MGIxMmVh
+ multibeast 3.8: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwi_5FgVTHcONGViMzUyYWEtYWY4NC00Mzc5LWIxYzItNDY2NDVmMmY0MDZl
Update 3: Dual windows 7 , Lion 10.7.1 on 2 x 2TB WD Green Sata 3
Update 2: I now can boot 2TB WD green sata 3 hdd, wonderful, read here
Update 1 : successful to upgrade to 10.7.1 , just reinstall sound driver from MultiBeast.
tetsu81vn's Build - i3-2100 - ZOTAC H67ITX-C-E - Sparkle GT430
Mac OS X version 10.7.0 Lion (upgrade from refresh 10.6 install to 10.6.8 combo upgrade to 10.7.0 xMove + MultiBeast)
ZOTAC H67ITX-C-E LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
Sparkle GeForce GT430 1024 MB DDR3 PCI-Express 2.0 with Native HDMI Graphics Card Video Card, SXT4301024S3LNM
Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz 2 x 256KB L2 Cache 3MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I32100
ASUS RW-DVD DWR-24B3STTR (Tray) DVD R24 W24 RW8VCD R48 W48 RW32SATA
Second hand case XC Cube EZ661L SIlVER (with 275W SFX psu FSP275-60CU ) http://aopen.jp/products/baresystem/ez661l_silver.html and http://www.atxpowersupplies.com/275-watt-power-supply-FSP275-60CU.php
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
SAMSUNG Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
About this build:
- - I mainly build this mini iTX case for Full 3D blue-ray AVC for my upcoming 3d LG passive glass LW6500 55inch. This build has HDMI 1.4a, so It can run full 3D blue ray.
- - First : I afraid 275w PSU can't service this build, but it work perfect, I test many heavy game on windows 7 with this build, run smoothly.
- Second: 275w psi come with aopen xcube has only 20pin power connector, but it can work with Zotac its mother board, just insert to 20pins on the board, leave 4pin not inserted --> work perfect.
- Three: in the first install I use WD 2TB sata3 WD20EARS, install windows 7 first on master boot record, then make a bootable Lion USB stick , install to another part ion --> this install not work --> failed.
- Four: in the second install , I install to snow leopard retail to WD 2TB sata3 WD20EARS using GUID part ion on small part ion 300GB --> this install didn't boot --> faulted.
- Five: I change HDD to 1TB SpintPoint F1, Install Snow Leopard to small partition 300.06GB , can boot success, then upgrade to 10.6.8 combo, then to Lion (using move + MultiBeast)
Some important notes:
- - Must boot by iBoot Legacy first to install retail snow leopard.
- Must use on-board HD 2000 graphic to first install snow leopard. (must set BIOS to on-board graphic only).
- Using natix.kext, tony nvida update, cuda driver, GeForceGLDriver.bundle, remove apple gnu power management for gt430 work with full open GL.
- Must turn off Mission Control "Show Dash board as space" for Dashboard "Ripple" effect full qe/ci.
- Must patch cpu power management with speedstepper patcher for boot success.
- Must reinstall audio and network driver from MultiBeast when upgrading from 10.6.8 to 10.7
Things to do next:
- - Wireless card support.