Contribute
Register

[Success] Lenovo M93p, M73p "Tiny" mini PC i5 4570t, i7 4765t Yosemite-Catalina

Well, sorry for the links in my previous post, I suppose that's why it was removed.
I think the information is useful so I'll give it again without any external links regarding the source.
It seems like you can bypass the M93/M73 (perhaps others too) Bios mini-pcie whitelist check by renaming model # and serial # to INVALID , when you flash the bios. After doing that, you'll just get a warning sound and message at boot, but it will continue to boot without having to press any key.

EDIT: Knowing this, I'm very curious to try a mini pci-e to msata ssd, I suppose it should work, for example, the guy who did the INVALID trick installed a mini-pcie to ethernet (to use the M93 as a pfsense box) and it worked fine.

Last edited:
From MamoMamo,
Good evening, really a perfect guide, I wanted a small PC with Mac system, by chance reading this guide I thought that even an illiterate computer like me could do it and, I ordered an M93P on ebay (i5 4570t 4 core, I removed it SSDT . Aml) and I succeeded, so if I succeeded, the guide is perfect, I changed the wifi card to the recommended one and the wifi and bluetooth are perfect, everything seems fine, the only thing I would like to delete and not I may be the writings at the beginning, I know it is small but I would still like to remove them because I do not understand them anyway
: 0) if anyone could help me i would be really grateful. I even think about buying another one for my niece, it would be a really nice gift because I also see it very stable, I've been trying it for 15 days now and it hasn't flattened out. I apologize for the English but I don't think the Google translator can work miracles. I wanted to make all my compliments and heartfelt thanks to Gigamaxx and to all those who have allowed a total inexperienced person to create a PC jewel like this.
PS I don't know if it can be useful to anyone but everything works so well with BIOS 2020.

@mamomamo
The Writings in the beginning may be "Verbose" mode (-v). It can be disabled using clover configurator or other plist editor.

Here it is in Clover Configurator App.
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 1.36.57 PM.png

Here it is in text format.
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 1.38.07 PM.png

Boot Arg. -v. Remove this for normal boot

Last edited:
Grazie per la risposta e le indicazioni per risolvere ma non ho -V
Per the site rules, post in English only. You can post a screenshot of the text you see at boot up. Take a picture of your display then attach it to a post here in this thread for review.

Hello everyone, forgive me the errors both in grammar and in the rules of the forum, very recently registered. Summary, followed the guide for Lenovo M93P i5 4590t (Quad core) and everything is fine except that I can not remove the verbose mode and on the config.plist I do not have -V to remove but, it is only a matter of shape and it does not go to affect the substance that is good, as I had written all with BIOS updated to 2020.
I took another M93P with I7-4765t (there was the 2018 Bios and I left it) installation went fine except it hangs a couple of times but just reboot and resume (also with the I5 it happened).
Here I don't have the verbose mode (so good for me) but sleep doesn't work, after a while sleeping, a matter of minutes, it restarts, I wanted to ask if you think it might depend on the bios of 2018 (I don't have a disk with windows and I should reinstall from scratch) If there are other tests I could do before doing the installation of win, I would be grateful to those who can give me suggestions, thanks and have a nice day everyone

Hi @Gigamaxx,

i have old install with Mojave, is possibile upgrade to Catalina? I need upgrade also Clover Install?

Thanks.

hi @trs96

updated profile...

I look forward to my previous question whenever possible

Thanks.

hi @trs96

updated profile...

I look forward to my previous question whenever possible

Thanks.
"They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system. Since they are viewable under your avatar they need to kept as small as possible and limited to one system only."

If you want help with your Lenovo tiny desktop then add that to your signature below.

Back