Contribute
Register

[Success] Lenovo M93p, M73p "Tiny" mini PC i5 4570t, i7 4765t Yosemite-Catalina

it still doesn't work, cannot search the devices.

Hi buddy can you share your EFI Catalina.Please. thanks I have the same wifi card BCM94352HMB
It’s on page one/post one. You need to use Clover Configurator to assign a new serial number, UUID etc..

Hi everybody!
Just am curious as to what the temperature is on your systems. Mine is usually between 45 and 60 degree celsius on the processor which I find pretty high. I know this is a machine where there is not much coolingspace but I wonder if this will damage the mini in the long run.
The hdd is a 500mb seagate which goes as high as 52 degrees.
I use the M93 Tiny as a server but it isn´t constantly being accessed so is idle most of the time.
Any info is welcome!

Hi everybody!
Just am curious as to what the temperature is on your systems. Mine is usually between 45 and 60 degree celsius on the processor which I find pretty high. I know this is a machine where there is not much coolingspace but I wonder if this will damage the mini in the long run.
The hdd is a 500mb seagate which goes as high as 52 degrees.
I use the M93 Tiny as a server but it isn´t constantly being accessed so is idle most of the time.
Any info is welcome!
The heatsink and fan combos are available on eBay. You may want to check the thermal paste. I pulled
Mine apart and cleaned it and applied new paste. If it’s never been done that may help otherwise the cooler fan may be losing performance. There is also a bios setting for silent or quite mode You may want to disable that to get more fan speed.

Hi Gigamaxx,
thanx for the reply! I watched your video before I got mine ;-) But my machine is as new and I´m just not used to these temperatures on my other Macs...
In idlemode they usually are around 37 degrees and this is just fine. So since I don´t have any experience with machines as small as the Lenovo I was seeking input from others on how `hot` their machines get. Maybe around 48 degrees is just fine...

Last edited:
hey! I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your OpenCore EFI with me for the m93p -- it would mean a lot! Thanks!

I installed the latest Catalina 10.15.5 on my m93p Tiny (same configuration as OP).
I used the EFI from the guide. Thank you for the guide and for the configuration files.

Everything works ok, even the sound, except:
1) The wifi because I don't have the supported cards (just purchased the BCM4352 from ebay), so that is not really a problem.
2) Real issue is the system is rebooting after wake.
I already replaced AppleALC, Lilu and WhateverGreen with the latest versions and did not solve the issue.
About 15 seconds after awake it just reboots.
Did anyone have this issue?
I browsed through the postings in this thread but I could not see anything about that.
Sorry if it has been reported and I missed.

Back