Contribute
Register

[Success] Lenovo M93p, M73p "Tiny" mini PC i5 4570t, i7 4765t Yosemite-Catalina

You can use Hackintool and follow the Beginners guide to USB ports on the forum. You can make a custom USB portkext which will be easier than a dsdt.

Thanks, I used Hackintool and set it to 2.0 where that device resides. Then I exported the usbport.kext and replaced mine. After my system profile still shows it under 3.0 just like before but when I open Hackintool it does default to USB2 now. Was that it?

Thanks, I used Hackintool and set it to 2.0 where that device resides. Then I exported the usbport.kext and replaced mine. After my system profile still shows it under 3.0 just like before but when I open Hackintool it does default to USB2 now. Was that it?
It should be, the port is both USB 3.0 and 2.0 it’s backward compatible. Testing will tell you if it worked. See what you get under Bluetooth, not USB.

It should be, the port is both USB 3.0 and 2.0 it’s backward compatible. Testing will tell you if it worked. See what you get under Bluetooth, not USB.

It does work but intermittent and drops. I do have another internal wifi \ bt card but its not whitelisted by lenovo, maybe I need to look into modding the bios instead. So close to perfection but almost ready to give up.

It does work but intermittent and drops. I do have another internal wifi \ bt card but its not whitelisted by lenovo, maybe I need to look into modding the bios instead. So close to perfection but almost ready to give up.
Does the WiFi card work? Is it intel?

You could remove it if it’s not working.

Ya thats
Does the WiFi card work? Is it intel?

You could remove it if it’s not working.

Ya thats intel and not working. I grabbed one that should work on ebay and is from Lenovo so I'll wait till it comes from China. Thanks for the help, if this doesnt do it I give up.

EDIT:
Got to admit it is working better now with the new Hackintool kext set to USB2. Thanks again

Last edited:
I have bought a M93P and BCM94352HMB wifi and bluetooth combo, everything is find as followed with your guide and files, EXCEPT the bluetooth function, WIFI is running good, but the bluetooth cannot search the devices......anyone can help me to solve it?? thanks.

I have bought a M93P and BCM94352HMB wifi and bluetooth combo, everything is find as followed with your guide and files, EXCEPT the bluetooth function, WIFI is running good, but the bluetooth cannot search the devices......anyone can help me to solve it?? thanks.
Try Hackintool and check the USB properties to see if the Bluetooth is using 'Internal" Usb.

Try Hackintool and check the USB properties to see if the Bluetooth is using 'Internal" Usb.

This page?

I am using the mini pcie wifi card

Attachments

• 螢幕截圖 2020-06-07 下午10.43.50.png
    螢幕截圖 2020-06-07 下午10.43.50.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 67
This page?

I am using the mini pcie wifi card
The up/down arrows next to the 2.0 can set the USB to internal. Then save it by using the bottom right icon to export to the desktop as USBPorts kext. Add it to or replace in Clover/kexts/Other folder. Reboot and test.

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 11.02.24 PM.png

Back