Contribute
Register

[Success] Lenovo M93p, M73p "Tiny" mini PC i5 4570t, i7 4765t Yosemite-Catalina

I've always used Unibeast and Multibeast....
As far as I understand it a Vanilla is using a normal USB installer, putting the/your EFI folder onto it, install Mojave and after installing Mojave put the EFI folder onto the hdd, right?

If you could be so kind and let me know your processI'd be more than happy!

So far everything is working fine.
Set up the BIOS accordingly, created the installer, installed Clover and copied your EFI folder to the stick and booted from the stick without issues. Mojave is installing right now and I'm confident that Mojave will be up and running within the next 30 minutes as a server.

Thanx a lot again!

Next post will be from the Lenovo ;-)

Giga,

Just saw this guide. So it seems I've solved the audio issue after using your EFI.

The only problem I have left is, if I turn off my TV while the machine is awake and then turn the TV back on, I get no signal. I am using an active displayport to HDMI adapter.

I've came across two "fixes" for this,
1 - is to unplug and plug back in the HDMI cable.
2 - is to put the M93p to sleep via keyboard shortcut, one the green light is blinking (indicating it's asleep), I can wake it up and signal comes back.

What cables are you guys using?

I might need to try a passive displayport to HDMI adapter.

My first install was with Catalina with the 2020 BIOS

This is a fresh new install of Mojave with 2016 BIOS.

EDIT...it seems like it's a DisplayPort issue. Mainly due to hot plug detect. The most common issue arises when a monitor is turned off or goes to sleep. It will transmit a signal indicating that it is powering down, which in some cases is interpreted by either the system's video drivers or OS as the monitor being unplugged.

Tried the HDMI pin 19 trick but it didn't work. TV has no signal with this trick.

Another option is to get the "Monitor Detect Killer" or an EDID emulator.

Can Hackintool do anything about this under the "Display" tab?

Edit edit...just experienced the no audio issue, fixed by replugging the HDMI cable.

Last edited:
Hello,
Does the version with 2 Displayports (or is it an HDMI port above the VGA one?) require active adapters?
My monitors only have HDMI, DVI or VGA inputs.

Have you tried rebooting and continuing on? Does it do it again?

You could erase with MS DOS Fat and then MacOS Journaled and try again.

Newbie here. Experiencing the same issue. Stops at the bless tool error. Have tried many variations
I did a reboot. The SSD shows up in Clover. I chose that and starts installing. About 80% of the way I get this error "The bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk: (-69793) Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again."

I just tried installing Mojave and that installed perfectly
My install ended up with "Unable to setup bless on disk". Any other suggestions other than downgrading to Mojave? :(

Newbie here. Experiencing the same issue. Stops at the bless tool error. Have tried many variations

My install ended up with "Unable to setup bless on disk". Any other suggestions other than downgrading to Mojave? :(
I ended up pushing through a "pre-boot" option in Clover, and then force loading off the new install despite the bless failure and it seemed to just boot up fine

Back