Contribute
Register

[Success] KABYLAKE i5 7400 + MSI H270 Gaming 3 + Gigabyte GTX960 G1 Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ivan,

I am also Italian ;) ... i have see that you have install Sierra but there is some problem whit HD Graphics 630. Have you solved?
Do you think that High Sierra (beta) are better?

Can I use your web site to contact you?
Sorry for the delay. Anyway, sure, whenever you want. Actually I'm still getting problems with over-HDMI audio. Tried every version of VoodooHDA, any Toleda script, every 1220 ALC. Still no luck

Sorry for the delay. Anyway, sure, whenever you want. Actually I'm still getting problems with over-HDMI audio. Tried every version of VoodooHDA, any Toleda script, every 1220 ALC. Still no luck

I am now on High sierra, all is working, but I can't test HDMI audio now because my monitor does not support it. My PC has an MSI H270 Gaming M3, an i5-7400, 4GB DDR4 (it freezes sometimes when RAM is full loaded). I am using the Intel integrated graphic (at the moment, I am waiting my GTX 1050 Ti :D ) and I have macOS installed on a Samsung 960 EVO SSD, I'm in love with it!

We have the same purpose on building a Hackintosh. I want to ask how did you make your dual boot?
I used an old HDD to install macOS on it, and from MultiBeast I installed Clover on that HDD.

We have the same purpose on building a Hackintosh. I want to ask how did you make your dual boot?

After finished installing my hackintosh, i remove my ssd (installed with hackintosh), then i install my windows 10. After finish, i put back my ssd (with hackintosh). Dont forget to choose ssd with hackintosh for the 1st boot

HI OP,
I am attempting to install hackintosh on my machine, which have the same mother with yours. My CPU is 7500 and a GTX1060 instead of GTX960.
I cant have it boot into installation screen following your guide. I am also installing Mojave. Do you have a hint for me where to look?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back