Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] jbarnette's Build - ASUS TUF Z390 M Gaming + i9-9900K + Sapphire RX Vega 64 8GB + 32GB RAM + MacOS 10.14.3 w/ USB3 working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge you don't need anything else.
If I understand your post correctly, you do have sound when you use the regular Line Out (Green), but you don't when you use the optical digital output?
If yes, did you try the SPDIF output also with Windows?

My RIG:
Motherboard :
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming.
Processor : 8th GEN i7-8700K
Gigabyte 120GB SSD
Seagate 2TB SATA
Graphics Card: Zotac 1070Ti 8GB
Keybord & Mouse : DELL
4K Benq Monitor

Hi! I installed Mac OS High Sierra using the UniBeast installation. (I am OK if I stay in this version as long as graphics works.) Replaced my EFI on the USB with the attachment provided on the opening post (Reattaching as - EFI - Used on USB to install), and I was able to install High Sierra. To Note: My 2tb SATA was dected in Clover boot in which I have Windows. I am now using the attached EFI (Z390 M Gaming.zip) on the Mac in SSD and audio worked initially and then audio stopped working. My Graphics card is not working only 5mb is showing (I am booting from PCI Slot 1 via Nvidia HDMI port). I'm unable to install graphic drivers. My 2TB SATA does not recognize in Clover boot loader. I have a Realtek RTL 8192EU Wireless LAN, I am using the attached Package (All-in-one_kext_for_Realtek_Wireless_USB_adapters.zip) for kext but I am unable to install that as well.

All 3 of my Audio, WiFi (Internet) and Graphics are not working. (Does not matter if my WiFi or Internet is not working?) I do not have any shutdown or reboot issue. All my USB device are working. When I change the boot flag to Nvidia web, then the system is not booting (Kernel Panic). How do I Make both by Graphic and Audio work? I want to Use FCP as well. Please Help.

Attachments

• Z390 M Gaming.zip
    15 MB · Views: 190
  • EFI - Used on USB to install.zip
    17.3 MB · Views: 187
  • All-in-one_kext_for_Realtek_Wireless_USB_adapters.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 173
I've been following along with this thread and CaseySJ's thread on the z390 Designare board. I'm curious if somebody can tell me what the function of this SSDT is: SSDT-Z390-VEGA64.aml

I have a PowerColor Radeon Vega 64, and the only port on it that is running correctly is the last DisplayPort. I'm trying to understand why. So the SSDT for the VEGA54 and z390 has me intrigued.

Thank you

I figured this one out!! The SSDT is used to control the power curves for the card. Most likely no longer needed post 10.14.5.

Hi Everyone,
I just bought a GA-Z390M Gaming and a i5-8400 processor (using onboard graphics). I'm trying to install Mojave, and I'm having some problems.
I used same BIOS config as @jbarnette, downloaded Mojave (I don't know which version I have), installed with UniBeast (last version for Mojave) on a USB and plugged it on a USB 2 port.
I erased SSD with Disk utility at the installation, and then installed Mojave.
After first reboot, I selected Mojave at Clover and at next window (black screen with white Apple and progression bar) until finish like 90% (first goes fast but after is slooooooow) it reboots, and, if I select Mojave (boot macOS from install Mojave), I'm sure is not the USB drive) another time I got same window with same result... it seems to have a problem before finish and starts every time it reboots.
How can I know what's wrong?

I just installed High Sierra on my other hackintosh (GA-Z87X-D3H) and was very easy (like installing it on a real Mac).

Hi Everyone,
I just bought a GA-Z390M Gaming and a i5-8400 processor (using onboard graphics). I'm trying to install Mojave, and I'm having some problems.
I used same BIOS config as @jbarnette, downloaded Mojave (I don't know which version I have), installed with UniBeast (last version for Mojave) on a USB and plugged it on a USB 2 port.
I erased SSD with Disk utility at the installation, and then installed Mojave.
After first reboot, I selected Mojave at Clover and at next window (black screen with white Apple and progression bar) until finish like 90% (first goes fast but after is slooooooow) it reboots, and, if I select Mojave (boot macOS from install Mojave), I'm sure is not the USB drive) another time I got same window with same result... it seems to have a problem before finish and starts every time it reboots.
How can I know what's wrong?

I just installed High Sierra on my other hackintosh (GA-Z87X-D3H) and was very easy (like installing it on a real Mac).

Just installed well. (I re-downloaded Mojave and installed, now is 10.14.5.)

Now problem is after installation, when installing MultiBeast... I'm using same configuration but I can't boot (only with USB).
I'll try to boot with Verbose mode and see what happens.

Hi. My build: z390 gaming x + 9700k. I have ... this panic. Haizz. I try many but not success. Sorry. I'm poor English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back