Contribute
Register

[Success] Install Ventura on the HP ProDesk 600 G3 with OC 0.8.6

I found answer "It is not possible to achieve full sleep on macOS with Intel HD530 or HD630 graphics."

I found answer "It is not possible to achieve full sleep on macOS with Intel HD530 or HD630 graphics."
must be a desktop thing then (assuming whatever 912857-601 means is a desktop?)

works fine on skylake laptop

must be a desktop thing then (assuming whatever 912857-601 means is a desktop?)

works fine on skylake laptop

Thinking about this RTC problem... Would the OC quirk fix the BIOS error? I seem to remember it worked for me a few builds back. (Sadly not at my PC or I'd check my configs).

Could be getting confused... Often happens!

:)

Doesn't work, '5859DEDF' Could you share your EFI for Sonoma?

Is there any way to fix sleep hd 530?
In addition to the response provided by @UtterDisbelief, my EFI is for a Core i5-8500 Coffee Lake CPU while yours is an i5-6500T Skylake CPU. Dortania has different instructions for building a config.plist for your CPU, including the AAPL,ig-platform-id for the HD530. In addition, my SSDT's were hand edited and USB ports custom mapped for my system. I therefore wouldn't recommend attempting to use my EFI for your machine.

Thinking about this RTC problem... Would the OC quirk fix the BIOS error? I seem to remember it worked for me a few builds back. (Sadly not at my PC or I'd check my configs).

Could be getting confused... Often happens!

:)

Nope, your memory is sharp as a tack! :) There is a kernel quirk DisableRtcChecksum that blocks 0x58-0x59. However, HP's also write to 0xDE-0xDF so the quirk alone didn't fix the BIOS boot error for me and I had to go the trial and error route to find the offending memory locations.

I have sleep working fine using HD630 graphics on two separate machines. There are a lot of parameters that have to be properly patched in order to get sleep working properly, as described in the Dortania Post-Install guide:

The first would be a proper USB map for your machine. A second would be to include igfxonln=1 in your NVRAM boot-args. Third would be to make sure that your power management setup is correct. My HP Z420 doesn't support sleep beyond macOS Sierra due to incompatibilities with power management changes in High Sierra and beyond.

There are also hardware compatibility edge cases. My first Hackintosh build was a Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 setup that wouldn't sleep properly due to the specific brand of RAM I was using. Once I swapped out the RAM for a different brand, it worked great:

Good luck!

Thank you for help RTC fixed!
One more questions- how to add driver usb Wifi RTL8192?

Thank you for help RTC fixed!

Great!

One more questions- how to add driver usb Wifi RTL8192?

Looks like you need this:

Back