Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Install VENTURA 13.0 Public Beta on HP ProBook 430 G6

hi, thanks for your post. Does it works with Air Pods Pro and Air Pods Pro 2nd Gen?
Hi Mate,
Sure, it works very nicely and I also added my Jabra earbuds its works smoothly too

@revans
Does Mac OS updates installed easy ?
Ventura 13.0.1 for example.

@revans
Does Mac OS updates installed easy ?
Ventura 13.0.1 for example.
Yes Sir, it takes about 20 minutes with 2-3 times automatic restart (I forgot)
Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 23.22.54.png

@revans
Your file EFI partition in first post are same as bootable flash drive that you are used for installation system?
If it has difference please can you upload it here ?
Thank you!

@revans
Your file EFI partition in first post are same as bootable flash drive that you are used for installation system?
If it has difference please can you upload it here ?
Thank you!
Here it is my update EFI right now Sir, I don't edit any config so please use your own serial number generate

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    26.3 MB · Views: 151
@revans
Hello, what modification of wi-fi adapter installed in your configuration?
1.jpg

or
2.jpg

@revans
Hello, what modification of wi-fi adapter installed in your configuration?
View attachment 560930
or
View attachment 560931
I replaced my old WiFi in my Kaby Lake system with that same WiFi chip and to make it work in yours, you'll need to disable/remove any Broadcom kexts that you might already have in your OC kext folder as well as their matching listings in the config.plist, then replace them with one of two options (not both) from this site: OpenIntelWireless (github.com). Itlwm.kext as well as the necessary Heliport.app in your Applications folder OR Airportitlwm.kext and then add and enable either one in your config.plist. And since that chip also has the latest Bluetooth, you'll also need the Intelbluetooth kexts available there as well. One caveat is that, even though this card will achieve WiFi 6E under Windows (if you have that on your system, too), the developers - for whatever reason - have disabled it in the necessary kexts mentioned above for the card to work in macOS.

Last edited:
@revans
I installed Wifi 6E AX210NGW, and checked kext and it same as in you attachment efi cos I am using it.
But I got slow speed bandwidth of internet connection throught wifi. Don't list available wifi points for connection. And not right now connect after boot Mac OS:
In other time if I boot from another disk (windows 11) in this laptop, wifi working perfectly.
Снимок_экрана_2023-01-03_в_19_04_31.jpg

kext:
Снимок_экрана_2023-01-03_в_22_58_09.jpg

configuration:
Снимок_экрана_2023-01-03_в_19_03_17.jpg

How to fix it and increase the speed?

Hello!

Dr.Hofmann, revans

I have an old HP laptop and need to upgrade to a newer HP laptop. I had buggy keyboard behavior on my BigSur Hackintosh when I tried to remap the CapsLock key to the Command key. Could you please confirm that HP ProBook 830 G6 works without any issues? Can you check some hotkeys for example?
Here is the screen (System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Modifier Keys...). Or you can try to use Karabiner.
Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 18.18.19.png

Back