Contribute
Register

[Success]Install High Sierra on GA-H87-D3H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, High Sierra is running on my system!

MB - Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H
i5-4570
iGPU - Intel HD4600
Model Identifier - iMac14,2
Can you post steps and bios settings of your built as I am stuck at installation of High Sierra.
Stuck at: com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Can you post steps and bios settings of your built as I am stuck at installation of High Sierra.
Stuck at: com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds
Thanks in advance :)

Me too!

I have successfully Installed macOS High Sierra on GA-H87M-D3H with everything working. I will post the instructions when I get time. If anyone has issues regarding this mobo then feel free to ask me. :)

I have successfully Installed macOS High Sierra on GA-H87M-D3H with everything working. I will post the instructions when I get time. If anyone has issues regarding this mobo then feel free to ask me. :)
Can you post instructions, please?!
Thanks

@illenger, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back