Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i9-9900K + Asus Z390-I Gaming + RX 5700 XT 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone is listening.

@Namok88

I was able to run the Catalina installer on a SATA SSD, and install the OS.

But I can't do the same, as I said earlier, on my WD NVMe drive. It just halts at the 2 minute remain mark.

I'm using the EFI folder you attached some days ago to this thread, which at first I thought was bringing me success.

In your opinion:

DO I have a NMVe problem with the WB black drive - i.e. a HW problem?

OR

Do I have a kext/config of CLOVER problem on this Z390-I MB?

Thanks for any advice.

You can enable install logs and save them as txt while it is installing and after it gets stuck.

Please attach the txt file here.

i have installed catalina 10.15.5 on the same hardware. All is working, but after sleep mode my keyboard is not working.
I can wake up my hack with keyboard my hack but after booting i should reattach my keyboard into usb port.
Any idea how i can solve it?

EFI is identical to EFI in this post

Did you create a USBPorts.kext that matches your motherboard with Hackintool?

@Namok88
You can enable install logs and save them as txt while it is installing and after it gets stuck.

Thanks for the offer. But the log files are NULL - EMPTY in the case of the failure.

I have booted OS X from a newly initialized SATA drive and in that case the logs are 256K in size. But using the SAME OpenCore bootloader on the NVMe drive results in empty debug log files.

What next?

Did you create a USBPorts.kext that matches your motherboard with Hackintool?

yes, i have created new kext for USB. Still the same

hello I would like to clone your configuration and your computer exactly 1:1
I bought exactly the same parts. could you tell me where should i start? I already have USB catalina

Has anyone got the USB-C port on the front panel of the H210i case to work with this Asus Z390-I Gaming MB?

My rear panel USB-C seems to work,but not the front panel.

IF you have it working can you please share your USBMap.kext ? I'M using OC 0.5.9 version

Has anyone got the USB-C port on the front panel of the H210i case to work with this Asus Z390-I Gaming MB?

My rear panel USB-C seems to work,but not the front panel.

IF you have it working can you please share your USBMap.kext ? I'M using OC 0.5.9 version
do you have any issues with USB2.0/3.0? Sleep works fine?

do you have any issues with USB2.0/3.0? Sleep works fine?

Sleep works. All USB 3.0 ports seem to work fine. Front panel 3.0 USB Type A port works fine.
Front panel 3.1 USB-C doesn't work in WINDOWS or in OSX.

Have contacted NZXT twice but not heard back. Put that down to COVID?

Before I complained to NZXT some more I wanted to confirm that the port works for someone.

I put a USB-C to USB -A (the standard USB connector) and the port still doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back