Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 Sierra 10.12 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d74tdymovdxmlly/OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi?dl=0 (Source: https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/ )

Copy OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi to your /EFI/ClOVER/drivers64UEFI folder and remove OsXAptioFix2Drv.efi

Thanks. I already have it. it didnt help.. Any other folder to check ?
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 3.30.16 PM.png
:(

delete test2.efi. OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi replaced that and OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi that may be why your having problems

Thank you.. will try that.

Hi Folks. Just for the record, my rig (6900k+GA X99 UD5+GTX980) is now fully functional (10.12.1) with onboard sound e USB3.

Sound: Multibeast 9.0.1 Realtek 1150 audio patch (thanks Toleda) and AppleHDA patched (plus HDAEnabler1.kext in 10.12 Clover folder);
USB3: port limit removal patch + USBInjectall-kexts (thanks to Rehabman) and X99_Injector USB 3.kext Clover Kexts.

Thanks (and credit) to Tony, Toleda, Rehabman and MMano.

Hey. following your advice I was able to get usb 3.0 with zero issues! So thanks! Still cant get the audio working that way. Tried many different times but it never worked. I will add it to the guide on how to get sound that way, and give you credit, if you explain your steps to where i can make it work.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Updated Guide to include new info on how to fully enable USB 3.0. Any problems with USB 3.0 should be fully fixed with this new update. Thanks to crismac2013 for his post that I just quoted in the post above (my previous post). He is also now credited in my guide.

delete test2.efi. OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi replaced that and OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi that may be why your having problems

Didnt work.. Thank you. I think I will get use to it :)

Didnt work.. Thank you. I think I will get use to it :)

what motherboard are you using? This guide is specifically for the gigabyte x99 ud4 if you use a different motherboard you may need a slightly different method.

what motherboard are you using? This guide is specifically for the gigabyte x99 ud4 if you use a different motherboard you may need a slightly different method.

I have MSI X99S SLI PLus. I understand it will be different.. still trying to make it work. When it boots up, its perfect and no issues at all.

I have MSI X99S SLI PLus. I understand it will be different.. still trying to make it work. When it boots up, its perfect and no issues at all.

ok. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back