Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 Sierra 10.12 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have...
2 Asus VS Series VS247H-P Black 23.6" Monitors
1 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Graphics Card
They worked fine on my Intel mobo...
Also I have not found a small round black speaker in the spare parts that came with the mobo...
The speaker is mounted on the F_PANEL (orange). The G Connector clearly shows where the 4 pin connector goes.
I ordered a speaker here...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DM56TFY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Last edited:
I have...
2 Asus VS Series VS247H-P Black 23.6" Monitors
1 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Graphics Card
They worked fine on my Intel mobo...
Also I have not found a small round black speaker in the spare parts that came with the mobo...
I dont even see a place in on the mobo in the manual to install a small speaker...

do you have another graphics card you can try? what is your motherboard?

Last edited:
After installing the mobo speaker I have a "CPU Error".
Contacted Gigabyte again and they are blaming the second mobo.
I have a third mobo coming...either I am a motherboard killer or Gigabyte is having problems with this board.

I'd like to say thanks for the walk through! I haven't had a working Hackintosh since switching to X-99 (been a while, I got it on launch week). Now that all the bugs are worked out of clover with multiple pci-e devices your walkthrough went perfectly.

I'd like to say thanks for the walk through! I haven't had a working Hackintosh since switching to X-99 (been a while, I got it on launch week). Now that all the bugs are worked out of clover with multiple pci-e devices your walkthrough went perfectly.

glad you got it!

My USB settings after lots of struggle:
  • For further info check the actual USB fixing guides, I know nothing and I didn't inject a USB SSDT so things at this point can still be wrong.
  • Rename EHC1, EHC2 and XHC on DSDT as per guide info (I use DSDT)
  • Kexts needed: FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext – FakePCIID.kext – USBInjectAll.kext – XHCI-x99-injector.kext
  • Boot with flag -uia_exclude_hs (This is what made it all work).
  • NO increase ports limit patch on clover. (Ideal scenario since it respects port limits)
  • Latest clover and bios (just in case)
At this point, someone with a bit of time can boot with this settings and start creating the USB SSDT for 100% security that things will run smoothly.

Last edited:
Thanks heaps Malki. Used this guide to build my first ever hackintosh and have it working nice and smoothly at 4.3ghz. Pretty much the same build as yourself. Have been following your last few guides really helped me with the purchasing part as well. Did the latest update to 10.12.3 today no issue. Thanks once again for this guide

Last edited:
My USB settings after lots of struggle:
  • For further info check the actual USB fixing guides, I know nothing and I didn't inject a USB SSDT so things at this point can still be wrong.
  • Rename EHC1, EHC2 and XHC on DSDT as per guide info (I use DSDT)
  • Kexts needed: FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext – FakePCIID.kext – USBInjectAll.kext – XHCI-x99-injector.kext
  • Boot with flag -uia_exclude_hs (This is what made it all work).
  • NO increase ports limit patch on clover. (Ideal scenario since it respects port limits)
  • Latest clover and bios (just in case)
At this point, someone with a bit of time can boot with this settings and start creating the USB SSDT for 100% security that things will run smoothly.

Great! I might add this in my guide as an extra bit of info, and give you credit if you find it to be 100% working with the x99 ud4

Thanks heaps Malki. Used this guide to build my first ever hackintosh and have it working nice and smoothly at 4.3ghz. Pretty much the same build as yourself. Have been following your last few guides really helped me with the purchasing part as well. Did the latest update to 10.12.3 today no issue. Thanks once again for this guide

Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back