Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 Sierra 10.12 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0317.JPG IMG_0316.JPG Malki

Today, I realized that my usb ports are not working properly. My Apple wired keyboard works only when plugged in one of the two front blue usb 3.0 ports. It does not work on any rear usb 2.0 ports nor on any usb 3.0 blue ports. However, my usb 3.0 flash drive works on any blue 3.0 port but not on the usb 2.0 ports. What did I miss when following your guide? I'm attaching screenshots of my Extensions folder and my Other Kexts folder.

Asus X99-AII, i7-5820K, GTX-950

Thanks again.

Last edited:
View attachment 223557 View attachment 223558 Malki

Today, I realized that my usb ports are not working properly. My Apple wired keyboard works only when plugged in one of the two front blue usb 3.0 ports. It does not work on any rear usb 2.0 ports nor on any usb 3.0 blue ports. However, my usb 3.0 flash drive works on any blue 3.0 port but not on the usb 2.0 ports. What did I miss when following your guide? I'm attaching screenshots of my Extensions folder and my Other Kexts folder.

Asus X99-AII, i7-5820K, GTX-950

Thanks again.

that inject x99 kext is not as good as generic usb kext. Uninstall all the usb 3.0 kexts except generic usb 3.0. Also, not sure why you have realtekalc, apple alc and voodoo alc kexts! use one of the 3. I reccommend Voodoo. This guide has been updated a few times so please use the version on there now.

Also Delete these kexts:
x99 usb 3.0 inject kext
fakepciiid xhci
fake pciiid

also you have a lot of duplicate kexts not sure if thats harming or helping! Might want to reinstall if all else fails. follow my instructions although for Asus x99 you might need slightly different kexts and clover settings.

also you have fake smc twice! only need 1 copy. get rid of all the duplicate kexts

malki
I have an intel mobo running El Capitan without any problems and want to upgrade to the GA X99 Designare EX mobo and i7-6950X processor. I can't up grade to Sierra yet since I am running software that is not compatible yet.

Is it possible to setup your plist and multi beast on my existing system first then swap boards/processors and then modify the bios as you instructed on startup? I really don't want to reinstall all of my software again.

I also noticed that Misc > VoodooTSCSync > (Doesn't support "VooDooTSCSync 10 Core")
Is there a work around?

Geeter has a working version of this, but I haven't heard from him yet...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/ga-x99-designare-ex-6950x-working-10-11-6.200946/#post-1387666

Any advice would be greatly appreciated..:)

Works perfectly, I followed your instructions to the letter and I had no issues installing whatsoever, my system is core i7 5820k, GTX960, Asus x99-a. Thanks a lot for your guide and help.

Hi guys, my system doesn't boot into the MacOs installer screen at step 6. I should point out that there is no file named OsXAptioFix2Drv.efi in /EFI/ClOVER/drivers64UEFI folder. However I found OsXAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and I decided to delete it instead (moved it to Desktop actually). That's the only difference in my process. Any thoughts what the problem could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back