Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 Sierra 10.12 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Malki,

Thx very much for the great guide! Installed Sierra with no problems. Only thing is: osx sees my usb3.0 disk as usb 2.0. I figured I'd ask if you had to fiddle with this to get it to work? My system is basically the same as yours (Gigabyte x99 ud4, intel i7 5820k, nvidia 730GT, 16 GB Corsair ram, 120GB Samsung 850 Evo).

Cheers, Jasper

I believe usb 3.0 should work even if it says usb 2.0 let me know if it doesn't

Hi malki, thank you for updating your guide it has been of great help to many of us. Did you manage to fix speed step?

Hi malki, thank you for updating your guide it has been of great help to many of us. Did you manage to fix speed step?

Not sure because I am overclocking I don't use it

Last edited:
Final Version of guide out now!

Thanks so much malki. Do you realize that even HDMI audio works with your guide? This is fantastic. Thanks again@

Thank you! Haven't used HDMI audio actually. I do use it, just not under mac, under windows i use it all the time. Glad its working for you! Making installation guides also helps me if i ever need to reinstall I know exactly what to do!

Hi malki
I hope you can help me with the problem I am having. As I mentioned earlier, I was able to install Sierra on two different hard drives with everything working including HDMI audio. However, something weird is happening. When I turn on the computer, instead of launching the familiar Clover boot window where you can select your boot disk, the system boots automatically with the last Sierra boot disk used. If I want to boot from the second Sierra drive, I have to select it by pressing F8 at boot time. What did I do wrong? Wrong bios settings? It is as if Clover were not installed while the hard drives boot fine.

I am really puzzled. Help, please!

Hi malki
I hope you can help me with the problem I am having. As I mentioned earlier, I was able to install Sierra on two different hard drives with everything working including HDMI audio. However, something weird is happening. When I turn on the computer, instead of launching the familiar Clover boot window where you can select your boot disk, the system boots automatically with the last Sierra boot disk used. If I want to boot from the second Sierra drive, I have to select it by pressing F8 at boot time. What did I do wrong? Wrong bios settings? It is as if Clover were not installed while the hard drives boot fine.

I am really puzzled. Help, please!
Go into the bios and select the correct hard drive you want to boot from and save the bios. Make it boot from the one with the menu. Then it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back