Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 Sierra 10.12 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Malki
i am going to buy the LG 24UD58-B for my hackintosh, is the HiDPI working fine in the monitor?

Hi,

Anyone having overheating problems?

HW Monitor seemed to do a fine work controlling CPU Fans with on and off values on Yosemite. As in Sierra it is not possible to turn on as it will ask to "intall new helper"

Any fix?

Best regards

"Pre Install - Step 3
Copy EFI Mounter 3 / Clover Configurator to Your Applications."

Does that mean to add them to my Applications applications folder where all my macOS applications are?

"Then open the EFI partition from the unibeast drive"

Where can i find the unibeast drive?

*i am new to all this.

yes copy efi mounter 3 to your mac application folder

unibeast drive will be the usb drive that you installed it on. you will want to mount that usb drive with efi mounter so you can put the clover files on it.

Dear Malki,

Thank you for this guide, worked like a charm for 10.12.5 with my GA-UD4P . I even got Audio from all HDMI, case and MOBO, which was not happening with 10.10.5 using https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...e-10-10-x-full-temp-guide-100-working.156626/ , so also thanks for that previous guide.

Is there any way to get full temps on HWmonitor? Only getting for Hardrives
[EDIT] Got it to work by adding missing kexts as mentioned in [Solved] FakeSMCGPU Sensor Kext Not Working - Didn't add FakeSMC though, as it was not present before [EDIT]

Also, looking forward to get full speed out of m.2 960evo with current build. - [Guide] HackrNVMeFamily co-existence with IONVMeFamily using class-code spoof
[EDIT] Realized is not possible as MOBO is only 10Gb, although in theory that should equal to 1250 MB. Will fix with M.2 PCI - thinking of Asus Hyper M.2 x4 Mini [EDIT]

Glad its working! I haven't tried using HW monitor in a while. It was working in the past when I installed Yosemite on here, but I haven't tried it since.

Hello Malki
i am going to buy the LG 24UD58-B for my hackintosh, is the HiDPI working fine in the monitor?

Yes HiDPI is working perfectly. Your graphics card will need to support 4k, preferably @ 60hz

Hi,

Anyone having overheating problems?

HW Monitor seemed to do a fine work controlling CPU Fans with on and off values on Yosemite. As in Sierra it is not possible to turn on as it will ask to "intall new helper"

Any fix?

Best regards

To fix any temp problems, I highly recommend good case airflow and liquid cpu cooling like a Corsair h115i.

To fix any temp problems, I highly recommend good case airflow and liquid cpu cooling like a Corsair h115i.

I already have plenty of airflow in case (6xFans) + Also using h115i. There's just some reason for this build on Sierra that while rendering Temps start going up instantly (one time ended up in shutdown), really considering downgrading to Yosemite. Also experiencing some Graphic freezes happening sometimes, while scaling frame sizes on video edit.

Thanks

I already have plenty of airflow in case (6xFans) + Also using h115i. There's just some reason for this build on Sierra that while rendering Temps start going up instantly (one time ended up in shutdown), really considering downgrading to Yosemite. Also experiencing some Graphic freezes happening sometimes, while scaling frame sizes on video edit.

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear this. Yes might want to try Yosemite or even windows and compare temps to see if it's the operating system or the hardware

Hey Malki,

I have quite similar configuration as yours, right now on 10.11.5. did you updated to sierra directly from El Capitan, or you've made a clean install. Do you know if such an update will work?

Hey Malki,

I have quite similar configuration as yours, right now on 10.11.5. did you updated to sierra directly from El Capitan, or you've made a clean install. Do you know if such an update will work?

You can try updating, just make a backup first. Clean install is what I would do personally. I would definitely recommend updating to 10.12 sierra from El Capitan.

Hi Malki,

I've been running Sierra from you guide for a while now, it's been flawless. Thanks very much for this. Do you have plans to do another guide with the same hardware for High Sierra when it's out?

Hi Malki,

I've been running Sierra from you guide for a while now, it's been flawless. Thanks very much for this. Do you have plans to do another guide with the same hardware for High Sierra when it's out?

Oh yeah! Can't wait for High Sierra!

By the way guide was updated today! Added a few small changes, but the biggest changes was my hardware. I now have the 1080 Ti / 32gb Ram / New Power Supply. Running 10.12.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back