Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 Sierra 10.12 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you are witnessing the same but I cannot regulate the fan speeds with HWMonitor. I can see the fans (well always two) I can change the settings but the speed doesn't change. Any ideas?

Thx

Not sure if you are witnessing the same but I cannot regulate the fan speeds with HWMonitor. I can see the fans (well always two) I can change the settings but the speed doesn't change. Any ideas?

Thx

Change fan speed in bios

I got it to work.

Good job!

Thank you so much for this guide!

Been stuck on 10.10.5 waiting for an easy to follow X99 Sierra guide. Everything 100% working as expected with the exception of Hand Off/Continuity and Universal Clipboard.

Sorry for the noobish question, but if I just choose to update to Sierra from the App Store, it wont work?

No just use this guide not the el capitan guide

Hey Malki,

Did you change your SMBios to 6.1 or left it at the iMac 14,1..? Is there any difference you think?

Thx

Left bios on imac. Seems like it works ok.

Sorry for the noobish question, but if I just choose to update to Sierra from the App Store, it wont work?

Yes it will work but make sure you update your clover install so it can boot. I prefer wiping drive first. Even in windows ill wipe the drive before upgrading to the newest os.

Does Sleep/Wake work ?

I dont know

Just an update. Now 100% working including Hand Off/Continuity and Universal Clipboard. Solution was found following this quide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/

Good!

No just use this guide not the el capitan guide

Yes it will work but make sure you update your clover install so it can boot. I prefer wiping drive first. Even in windows ill wipe the drive before upgrading to the newest os.

Thanks for the reply. Again, sorry for having to ask, but which steps in your guide should I follow to update the clover install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back