Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 El Capitan 10.11.2 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
System worked fine for over a year but I somehow managed to kill the
/Clover/ACPI/Patched folder today so audio is dead. I'm following the exact same guide as I did when I build the system but I get "No output devices found". Any tip?

Last edited by a moderator:
System worked fine for over a year but I somehow managed to kill the
/Clover/ACPI/Patched folder today so audio is dead. I'm following the exact same guide as I did when I build the system but I get "No output devices found". Any tip?

not sure! keep a usb audio device! My advice!

not sure! keep a usb audio device! My advice!
Wondering what the original SSDT contains as it looks like the one (to download from the url) looks not enough. :/ USB was not an option for me yet so I took the risk to install the VoodooHDA-2.8.8.pkg.zip. Audio is back but only from the rear minijack. Better than nothing tho. Took a lesson and took a back up :) Thanks for ur reply Malki!

Wondering what the original SSDT contains as it looks like the one (to download from the url) looks not enough. :/ USB was not an option for me yet so I took the risk to install the VoodooHDA-2.8.8.pkg.zip. Audio is back but only from the rear minijack. Better than nothing tho. Took a lesson and took a back up :) Thanks for ur reply Malki!

Glad its working!

Will the GTX 1080 Graphic work?

not even close. its not even supported yet in sierra but when it is supported it will be after version 10.12.3 *current version as we speak* 10.11 only supports 970/980 with nvidia drivers

I have 99% working Gigabyte X99-UD4 /i7-5390k with Sierra 10.12.3. Is one problem. When wake up computer after sleep cpu geekbench score drop from 24000 to 9000 points...Cinebench R15 drop from 1200 to 500 too . CPU core ratio is set to 4.4 GHz and I see that in stress works correct up to 4.4 GHz , all 6/12 cores working too.
I change system def from iMac 14,2 to MacPro 5,1 , iMac 12,2 but no result.

I have 99% working Gigabyte X99-UD4 /i7-5390k with Sierra 10.12.3. Is one problem. When wake up computer after sleep cpu geekbench score drop from 24000 to 9000 points...Cinebench R15 drop from 1200 to 500 too . CPU core ratio is set to 4.4 GHz and I see that in stress works correct up to 4.4 GHz , all 6/12 cores working too.
I change system def from iMac 14,2 to MacPro 5,1 , iMac 12,2 but no result.

don't use sleep? I don't use sleep so I can't help you there

Can You check what is Your geekbench scores after sleep ? I try hundreds options but after sleep geekbench scores is lower about 60 % ( Maybe reinstall from scratch ...

I also had this same issue running El Cap and Sierra so I don't use the sleep function either. Guess it has something to do with power management not fully waking from sleep?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back