Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 El Capitan 10.11.2 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@malki Hi Malki awesome guide you've made! Would you know how to solve the errors shown on the attached picture? It happens when I try to boot into the El Capitan usb installer. I'v gone through your guide several times starting from scratch. No matter what config I make, It either reboots shortly og make these errors after pressing enter on the El Capitan USB installer. Thanks for your awesome work you've done for us all!
Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4
i7 6800k
EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 750ti
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000hz
NH-D15 cooler
3 port firewire cart startech
Tp-link wifi card

u have a diff processor so u might need to use a different cpu id. also different graphics card. try yosemite here is my guide on that:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...e-10-10-x-full-temp-guide-100-working.156626/

image.png
u have a diff processor so u might need to use a different cpu id. also different graphics card. try yosemite here is my guide on that:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...e-10-10-x-full-temp-guide-100-working.156626/
Thank you for fast reply! Is there a way to find out witch CPU id to use, where/how to chance it? Same goes with Graphic card configuration? Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
View attachment 205237
Thank you for fast reply! Is there a way to find out witch CPU id to use, where/how to chance it? Same goes with Graphic card configuration? Thanks a lot!!

I don't know just ask on the forums make a new thread with your problem

Last is audio (I now have 100% working!)

1. Copy My attatched AppleHDA.Kext (in zip file) to /system/library/extensions/ (This is the kext from the original mavericks 10.9.5 installer)
2. Download Multibeast for Mavericks Here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=255
3. Install Realtek ALC 1150 audio from that version of multibeast (Check "optional EFI installed bootloader support" to install audio without installing Chimera)
4. Download Toleda's ssdt from here: https://github.com/toleda/audio_ALCInjection/blob/master/ssdt_hdef/ssdt_hdef-1-x99_alza.zip and copy it to /Clover/ACPI/Patched in your efi partition. if an ssdt is already present rename it to ssdt-1.aml if there is no ssdt then just call it ssdt.aml. if there is already an ssdt.aml and ssdt-1.aml name it to ssdt-2.aml (leave no spaces between ssdt's) (it is explained in the guide file downloaded from that link)
5. Restart
6. Use audio_alc_x99-hda-100_patch.command (In zip file attatched) (efi partition may need to be mounted, idk if mine was).
7. Restart
8. Audio works now (Really works!)

Guide Thanks to Toleda! (My version is his guide, just showing how I did it in simpler language)

Hi Guys I made an install with el capitan 10.11 version and it is working also with dual boot option (windows 10 and el capitan ) but I couldn't make audio work with this manual... don't know why... do you have any suggestions ... and ı Want to ask about geekbench scores... Did you OC ur cpu? because I just get about 19000 geekbench scores with default bios settings ... İf yes How did you do that... I tried to OC my cpu but it failed to boot with an error '' The bios settings and current situation of this computer are not compatible(some thing like that)...

an addition to second question ı have overclocked my cpu on windows to 4.5 ghz before this installation .... I had some issues and couldn't get my windows back during my el capitan set up and just made a clean installation of windows too and it worked...

and one question about graphics.. I installed NVidia web drivers but when I restart computer always OSX NVidia driver is ticked ...Ineed to tick NVidia driver with authourization evertime and it is boringg

Hey guys,

Quick question. For some reason the USB connections drop every so often. External HDD eject unexpectedly and then reconnect... Also when using a Bluetooth usb it does the same thing or any device for that matter. I think it happens only with USB3 ports

Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Are there any solutions for this?

Thank you
Bonny

an addition to second question ı have overclocked my cpu on windows to 4.5 ghz before this installation .... I had some issues and couldn't get my windows back during my el capitan set up and just made a clean installation of windows too and it worked...

and one question about graphics.. I installed NVidia web drivers but when I restart computer always OSX NVidia driver is ticked ...Ineed to tick NVidia driver with authourization evertime and it is boringg

if the graphics look good then it's using the nvidia driver whether its ticked or not

Hey guys,

Quick question. For some reason the USB connections drop every so often. External HDD eject unexpectedly and then reconnect... Also when using a Bluetooth usb it does the same thing or any device for that matter. I think it happens only with USB3 ports

Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Are there any solutions for this?

Thank you
Bonny

that shouldn't be happening check your usb drivers

Not sure how you mean to check them

thx

make sure you installed it right otherwise its either a hardware or device issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back