Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 El Capitan 10.11.2 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is already covered in my guide. It works I am using 2 pci -e devices with no problems. Just add Test2.efi from my guide.

I understood. Thanks for the answer! :)

Hey it`s me again....

i finally give up to install 10.10.5 on my PC

i follow the guide and its ok to install 10.11.3

but i got the trouble after i install the nvidia driver

its reboot and i get very slow at loading with apple sign.....

I`ll stay at the scene until morning ( its 3:00 am now) let it run

and go to sleep

thanks for the guide its perfect to install!!

have any idea with my problem??

thanks for help

sorry.....im to tired to read that i boot form HDD......
let me try now.....

OK its problem here....

if i tick NVDA_DRV=1 i can't get into OS....

whats wrong with me....

Uh I'm still hanging at PCI configuration begin.
With my MSI X99S SLI Plus, Xeon E5-2620v3 and GTX970, OSX has never booted including Yosemite.
It seems no more guys stuck at there but I do.
Attaching DSDT? Useless...
Boot Flags? Useless...
Kexts? Useless...
IOPCIfamily rollback? refused by OSX...

I'v read the post of success with my mobo(with i7) and another post with my CPU(that guy runs even dual Xeon).
I don know wtf is happening on my machine but it just wont pass PCI configuration.

Hello! Thanks for the comprehensive guide! But I am having problem with it... My setup is as follows:

GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-X99-GAMING 5,
i7-5930K
GTX970
G-skill Ripjaw 4x4GB 2400MHz RAM
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

I followed the guide to the teeth, but I would get the prohibited sign after booting with clover. Using verbose, I was able to get the error message, it was Error allocating pages and restart in 10 seconds.

Could you help me point to the right direction? Or am I a lost cause, I am on the verge of giving up haha, thanks in advance.

Which OSXAptioFixDrv are you using? Try using the other. There are two.

For your mainboard the test2.efi file should not be necessary but in case the other aptiofixdrv doesn't help you might want to consider using it.

Regarding my own computer. It still keeps freezing after an hour or so. I replaced the graphics card, the power supply and got a new mainboard. Could one of you maybe share their bios config. And also I am confused because the mainboard seems to overclock my cpu from 3,5 GHz to 3,6 GHz with everything set to auto.

Uh I'm still hanging at PCI configuration begin.
With my MSI X99S SLI Plus, Xeon E5-2620v3 and GTX970, OSX has never booted including Yosemite.
It seems no more guys stuck at there but I do.
Attaching DSDT? Useless...
Boot Flags? Useless...
Kexts? Useless...
IOPCIfamily rollback? refused by OSX...

I'v read the post of success with my mobo(with i7) and another post with my CPU(that guy runs even dual Xeon).
I don know wtf is happening on my machine but it just wont pass PCI configuration.

your using different hardware. It's not a gigabyte motherboard nor is it the i7 5820k you need a different cpuid in clover. I am not sure how that would work ask around

Which OSXAptioFixDrv are you using? Try using the other. There are two.

For your mainboard the test2.efi file should not be necessary but in case the other aptiofixdrv doesn't help you might want to consider using it.

Regarding my own computer. It still keeps freezing after an hour or so. I replaced the graphics card, the power supply and got a new mainboard. Could one of you maybe share their bios config. And also I am confused because the mainboard seems to overclock my cpu from 3,5 GHz to 3,6 GHz with everything set to auto.

it should not freeze. Make sure bios updated all the way. Follow my guide to the t I haven't had a reboot in the 2 months I've used it its been flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back