Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 El Capitan 10.11.2 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for you answer.
I have one more question :

@4.3Ghz, my Cpu temp was over 85 running Prime95 and the system went off automatically.
@3.4Ghz, my Cpu temp is 60 running Prime95 and all is fine.

My CPU Cooler is Dark Rock TF in a S340 NZXT Case with 2 NZXT 120mm fans (1 front 1 back).

I am very worried about that and I don't know what to do.
Do you think it's a bad OC issues, since I didn't change anything on my memory (no XMP) ? Bios issue ? Bad CPU ?

I know it's not a real hackintosh problem but maybe you have an idea ?

Thanks.

Dont worry as prime95 stresses the cpu more than it will ever be used. I saw my temps jump high like that when using it and manually shut my computer down before anything happened. When using full cpu power in normal apps i never go above 60 even overclocked at 4.3 so its not anything to worry about.

I ended up reverting to El Capitan 10.11.2 as I couldn't get sound working with 10.11.3 but everything is fine.

Thanks for this great guide.

Glad its working!

I have simillar configuration instead of UD4, I have UD 5.

- Gigabyte x99 UD5
- Intel Core i7-5930K
- nvidia GTX 960 2Gb (nvidia web driver installed succesfully)

I installed succesfully by Unibeast El Capitan 10.11.3 and system always start from USB.

I have problems with post-installation. When I start from main HD progress bar with apple logo always freezes

I have flags: npci=0x2000 nvda_drv_1 (which works perfectly on same machine with Yosemite)

Here is photo of verbose mode.

Does anyone know what to do? I tried everything... And I did step by step everything from this tutorial...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have simillar configuration instead of UD4, I have UD 5.

- Gigabyte x99 UD5
- Intel Core i7-5930K
- nvidia GTX 960 2Gb (nvidia web driver installed succesfully)

I installed succesfully by Unibeast El Capitan 10.11.3 and system always start from USB.

I have problems with post-installation. When I start from main HD progress bar with apple logo always freezes

I have flags: npci=0x2000 nvda_drv_1 (which works perfectly on same machine with Yosemite)

Here is photo of verbose mode.

Does anyone know what to do? I tried everything... And I did step by step everything from this tutorial...

OsxAptioFix2Drv or OsxAptioFixDrv try either

thats usually the problem. one of them will work to boot the installer, but won't work to boot osx. wierd stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe here is the problem:

when I try to modify AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext and change there Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 (for MacPro 6,1) from "Config1" to "none" and then I type:
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
I have answer: "kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext"

sudo kextcache -system-caches

Do you know what does it mean?

OsxAptioFix2Drv or OsxAptioFixDrv try either

thats usually the problem. one of them will work to boot the installer, but won't work to boot osx. wierd stuff!

I've tried it separated. It doesn't solve the problem...

SOLVED !

I have tryied a lot of options. I did everyting like on this tutorial on my GA-X99-UD5 with El Capitan 10.11.3. I think becouse of motherboard I change some options in config.plist.

If some needs. Here it is. Anyting else I did the same like malki wrote.

THX malki

I spend few days and I've got diffrent options, but without you I will never finished it :) !!

View attachment config.plist

SOLVED !

I have tryied a lot of options. I did everyting like on this tutorial on my GA-X99-UD5 with El Capitan 10.11.3. I think becouse of motherboard I change some options in config.plist.

THX malki

I spend few days and I've got diffrent options, but without you I will never finished it :) !!

View attachment 173667

Thats great to hear!

Did you manage to also get Audio working in 10.11.3?

many thanks

Dont worry as prime95 stresses the cpu more than it will ever be used. I saw my temps jump high like that when using it and manually shut my computer down before anything happened. When using full cpu power in normal apps i never go above 60 even overclocked at 4.3 so its not anything to worry about.

Thanks man, that is good news !

After enabling OC, I've lost USB 3. I am pretty sure it's after I enable auto OC. Disabling OC didn't get USB 3 back.
I think I should "re-inject" USB 3 into Clover. Don't sure how to do that but I will find out, if it is the right thing to do.

Thanks again for all your work and support. :clap:

SOLVED !

THX malki

View attachment 173667

Glad its working, enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back