Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-3770 - GA-B75M-D3P - 16GB RAM - INTEL HD 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
itwd.ian,

I'm glad that my updates help. If it weren't for my posts, I would forget the settings, too! LOL! Now with MultiBeast 6, I save my settings and can just load them when I do software updates.

itsalert,

Mystery solved! With the faulty RAM out of the way hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on. :thumbup:

ivan787, I've never bothered to fix my USB3 or HDMI. I need to do that! Could you post the link to the fix you've found that works for you?

Hi all

Has anyone successfully updated to 10.9 yet? i've managed to install it on a separate partition just so i can test it and iron out any issues.

All seems to be working apart from the following:

Auto sleep, i was using the pleassleep app but this isn't compatible with Mavericks but i believe the developer is working on an update. Does anyone know of an alternative method to get auto sleep working?

iMessage isn't working, anyone got this working?

I can't update to the new iPhoto,iMovie etc as it says that my previous version was bought with a different apple id, however my current ilife apps where installed from an iLife DVD. any ideas?

Thanks

buzmuzguz,

Has anyone successfully updated to 10.9 yet? i've managed to install it on a separate partition just so i can test it and iron out any issues.

I was able to successfully upgrade to 10.9 by using this guide. Everything seems stable so far.:thumbup:

All seems to be working apart from the following:

Auto sleep, i was using the pleassleep app but this isn't compatible with Mavericks but i believe the developer is working on an update. Does anyone know of an alternative method to get auto sleep working?

I don't use any additional software for sleep or energy settings. I'm currently using Energy Saver in my System Preferences. My display is set to sleep after 15 minutes and computer sleep is set for 2 hours. I wake my computer by tapping my space bar and it's woken up every time so far.:thumbup:

iMessage isn't working, anyone got this working?

I have been able to use iMessage without any issues.:thumbup:

I can't update to the new iPhoto,iMovie etc as it says that my previous version was bought with a different apple id, however my current ilife apps where installed from an iLife DVD. any ideas?

I'm not sure the issue is surrounding your software updates. I am not currently running any software that has required an update since my upgrade to Mavericks. Sorry.:thumbdown:

Hello, I now have everything working again on Mavericks.

PleaseSleep has been updated to 10.9 so this now solves my sleep issue. I did run in to another sleep issue where my HDMI output was preventing sleep. When I was running Mountain Lion I did the HDMI audio patch so I could play audio from my hackintosh through to my TV. I just copied this patched file straight over to 10.9, deleted HDAEnabler1.kext, ran kextbeast, rebooted and HDMI audio works and sleep behaves as usual.

I solved the iMessage problem by following these instructions and using FileNVRAM 1.1.2.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage-3.html

I managed to update my iLife apps sucessfully by updating them on my old iMac and then once i sign into the App Store on my hackintosh they updated no problem.

buzmuzguz,

I was able to successfully upgrade to 10.9 by using this guide. Everything seems stable so far.:thumbup:

I don't use any additional software for sleep or energy settings. I'm currently using Energy Saver in my System Preferences. My display is set to sleep after 15 minutes and computer sleep is set for 2 hours. I wake my computer by tapping my space bar and it's woken up every time so far.:thumbup:

I have been able to use iMessage without any issues.:thumbup:

I'm not sure the issue is surrounding your software updates. I am not currently running any software that has required an update since my upgrade to Mavericks. Sorry.:thumbdown:

Hi all,

does anyone know what other ethernet kext will work with the GA-B75M-D3P now Realtek – AppleRTL8169Ethernet has been removed from the latest mulitbeast 6.1?

Thanks

Hi all,

does anyone know what other ethernet kext will work with the GA-B75M-D3P now Realtek – AppleRTL8169Ethernet has been removed from the latest mulitbeast 6.1?

Thanks
Why not use Lnx2mac's Realtek driver? I've been using his driver for my systems that require it, and it works without a problem.

Hi installed the Lnx2mac's Realtek driver which works and i have seen speed improvements especially when connecting to my NAS. However youtube/flash player doesn't seem to be working, the adds play now and again but the video doesn't at all. I've tried the HTML youtube5 extension but seems unreliable. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back