Contribute
Register

[Success] i5-8400 + MSI B360m Mortar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please upload ur all EFI folder ? config.plist included DSDT and some other ssdt
Same CPU and motherboard
Still cannot solve the sleep issue
and when I shut down the computer, it just cannot cut off the power, left power light on after cut off the power of mouse and keyboard

@fuwu1245, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

@lxd, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

I have the same mobo and cpu as you do, but i had a bad time trying to install mojave. i will try to do a vanilla high sierra install then.

Just wanted to share a few things that maybe helpful for folks using an i5-8400 and B360m

1. Follow the installation guide for installing Mojave Vanila
2. After creating the USB install stick the EFI partition should be mounted automatically (right after Unibeast finishes)
3. Navigate to EFI> Clover >Config.plist
4. Open the .plist with Clover Configurator
5. Go to boot and add Darkwake=8 as a boot flag
6. Go to SMBIOS and select Imac 18,1 as your machine
7. In Graphics select UHD 630 0x3E9B0007 as your platform ID
8. Go to EFI> Clover> DriversUEFI and place the OsxAptiofixdrv-Free and Emuvariable64 .EFI files nside the folder
9. In EFI Clover> Kexts> Other put a copy of Rehabman's USBinjectall kext and if you want to add the latest Lilu and Whatevergreen kext inside

These are the exact steps I followed in completing a clean almost vanilla install of Mojave on an i58400 + B360m mobo.

Hope it helps you guys.

hi, i'm newbie.
My machine is i7-8700 + MSI B360M Mortar...
I've been wandering for a month.
so...plz....can you upload your FULL EFI folder?

Hi all,
I have the Z370M Mortar but want to upgrade to MSI B360M Mortar Titatium for the Thunderbolt header.

I'm running Mojave 12.14.3 without much hassle (the usual USB annoyances).

Can I do a straight swap without having to go into Clover and make edits etc?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back