Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i5-3570K + Zotac Z77-ITX A-E + Lion 10.7.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THX for the reply

You're right, sombody said that the injection of chimera for HD 4000 disturbs the wake from sleep. Hope it an update will fix it.

I have no windows PC. I'm working with Mac since the beginning. My first mac was one before the Performa comes out ;-)

I will try to check which BIOS i Have know.

Yes; MiniHack has an sandybridge and so no HD 4000 injection.

The Error is coming just after th first Bios screen where you can choose between "F8" and "del".
Do you think the error can come from the case which i use?

with the patched BIOS from MiniHack, the DSDT and the Appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext from Multibeast without the nullcpupowermanagement.kext i have wake from sleep working with the i5-3570k and 10.8

Nice... THX to miramar (and the others) for the deciding infos

with the patched BIOS from MiniHack, the DSDT and the Appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext from Multibeast without the nullcpupowermanagement.kext i have wake from sleep working with the i5-3570k and 10.8

Nice... THX to miramar (and the others) for the deciding infos

Fantastic. Which DSDT exactly are you using? Please post a summary of your setup.

What was causing the lack of sleep earlier?

I Use the dsdt from "zotac KiT" and probally the patched bios from the same file.
I will post my setup in the next days of course. But i Have to verify that it works fine.

I think getting the WiFi card recognised also fixes the Sleep/Wake problem. Cos my sleep/wake is now working.

Just tested, Airdrop is working.
Initially my MacBook Pro was able to see the ZoMac while the ZoMac could not see the MBP. Turns out that I did not set an AppleID account for the user on the MBP. Just set that and it was OK.

Plugged in my 2003 DLink DBT-120 and it's recognized but untested as yet. The DBT-120 was flashed with Apple's firmware years ago.

Has anyone got HDMI audio to an LCD TV working with the Z77ITX and na i5 3570K? I've tried following Toleda's guide but can't get it to work. No HDMI audio options.

On a brighter side, dual monitors are working. I tested with one HDMI port to a Toshiba LCD TV and the other to a Dell 20" monitor.

Just a quick note to say that everything is working now. My last major prob was HDMI audio and that's fixed. Sleep/Wake is OK. There're still some very minor annoyances but generally very happy with this board.

Nice tiny build! What bluetooth USB dongle are you using? Does it work well with the Apple wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse?

Hi hspfriend,

I cannot find Thermolab ITX30 CPU cooler from US. And planning to buy this one: Scythe SCKZT-1000. The measure is: 111mm x 103mm x 40mm. If I install this CPU cooler, will a 2.5" SSD still fit in M350 enclosure?

Thanks

Noodle

Good day ,

I'm hoping someone can assit me buying Thermolab ITX30 or LP53.
Would there be a Korean store with English interface?

thanks a lot,
night_mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back