Contribute
Register

[Success] i5 2500K - Zotac Z77- ITX - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested your perl script via terminal on the ZOTAC Z77ITX on both HDMI ports on LED TV. Result show no audio option out of either HDMI ports.

Is the PERL script you compile for HD3000? Perhaps I am using HD4000 that's why it's not picking up?

No, this is a different one which should hopefully work for HD 4000. You do though still need to have HDMI edits to your DSDT - have you done those? HDMI does not work without DSDT.

No, this is a different one which should hopefully work for HD 4000. You do though still need to have HDMI edits to your DSDT - have you done those? HDMI does not work without DSDT.
HDMI edit is already in the DSDT. (Miramar's version). I wanted to confirm your HDMI script via LED TV and determine whether it works on 2 HDMI ports or not.

The output I attached shows HDMI/MiniDisplay as option using current DSDT from miramar. Unfortunately I do not have MiniDisplay --> HDMI adapter to test yet.

Attached is a mashed DSDT version that I used which includes the following edit. Credit: Miramar, MiniHack and members contributed to Zotac Z77ITX threads
HDEF, HDMI, AR9285, SATA (addressing Unknown AHCI controller)

Cheers.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 79
Hi Ijhu,
If I had an Ivy Bridge processor in the build I could experiment and then confirm or correct the edits - unfortunately as I am still using the old Sandy bridge i5 2500k there's not much I can do to test out the edits.
I am hoping though to change it over to Ivy Bridge in the next month or two...and then I will be able to check.
All I can say in the meantime is sorry it hasn't worked yet for you and keep trying. You'll find lots of useful information from Toleda though so it may be worth asking some questions over on the Audio/HDMI threads.

Hi Minihack,

How do I extract only DSDT of wireless adapter.
I've got the bundled Azurewave wireless adapter, but it doesn't seem to work after adding code to the kext.
(Or the addition is incorrect? It's just one line of code <string>pci168c,2b</string>, isn't it?)

Thanks.

Hi guys, thanks for all these information. I have some trouble here, can't really boot normally, only with "-x" flag.
My rig:
- zotac z77 itx wifi
- intel 3770T
- 16 GB vengeance ram 1600MHz
- ssd samsung 830 256 MB
- no discrete card
- my DSDT patched with Minihack DSDTSE
After a large number of installations, I think the problem could be this message from booting in verbose mode "snb framebuffer did not show up unload".
Maybe it has something to do with AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext?
Any ideas?
I've attached screenshot in verbose mode

Attachments

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 251
@podoboy - and a happy new year to you too!

All quiet here as the machine is running faultlessly and 100% relaibly for me. I am going to swap the processor for an Ivy Bridge at some point....but that is about all the changes and shouldn't cause a problem.

@podoboy - and a happy new year to you too!

All quiet here as the machine is running faultlessly and 100% relaibly for me. I am going to swap the processor for an Ivy Bridge at some point....but that is about all the changes and shouldn't cause a problem.

Yeh. Good for you !

and Since you have GTX660 Already, I strongly recommend you consider the Xeon E3 1230 V2 too
It can be compared with I7 3770K but way cheaper (approx, 100$), more advance functions and more importantly, Low TDP required
so that it will be good to ITX,Mini-ATX users in terms of temp, fan noise, power.

Anyway, I will be happy to see your new upgraded build later :). See you again and thanks as always

----
http://ark.intel.com/compare/65523,65732

[TR="class: odd"]
roduct Name Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1230V2 (8M Cache, 3.30 GHz)
Code Name Ivy Bridge Ivy Bridge

[TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff odd"] [TR="class: diff"] [TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff"] [TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff"] [TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff odd over"]
# of Cores 4 4
# of Threads 8 8
Clock Speed 3.5 GHz 3.3 GHz
Max Turbo Frequency 3.9 GHz 3.7 GHz
Cache 8 MB Intel® Smart Cache 8 MB Intel® Smart Cache
Bus/Core Ratio 35 33
Bus Type DMI DMI
System Bus 5 GT/s 5 GT/s
Instruction Set 64-bit 64-bit
Instruction Set Extensions SSE4.1/4.2, AVX AVX, SSE4.1,SSE4.2
Embedded Options Available No No
Lithography 22 nm 22 nm
Max TDP 77 W 69 W

[TR="class: infoSection"] [TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff"] [TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff odd"] [TR="class: diff"] [TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff odd"]
[TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff"]
[TR="class: odd"] [TR="class: diff"]
[TR="class: diff odd"]
[TR="class: odd over"]
Advanced Technologies
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 2.0
Intel® vPro Technology No Yes
Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology Yes Yes
Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) Yes Yes
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) No Yes
Intel® Trusted Execution Technology No Yes
AES New Instructions Yes Yes