Contribute
Register

SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3 (rev 1.0) ,hd 5770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

Thanks for such wonderful supporting forum..

Im newbee for this forum and hackintosh too.. I have tried my hands on iboot + multibeast way installation.. Succesfully installed retail dvd in SAFE mode..(using -x option..) but after that during the 10.6.8 combo update i have faced a problem.. During installation of 10.6.8 combo a lightboxed kernal panic massage appeared on my screen.. it forced me to power shut down my machine which is not accordingly to the guidelines.. But i have no other option than that.. So after reboot its not working at all and giving error boot screen. find attachment..

Please help me with this problem..

Im using

GA-h67M-d2-b3
i3 -2100 with 2000 HD
crossair 4GB rAM
500 GB h.d W.D
LG dvd writer..

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 272
Hello Guys,

Thanks for such wonderful supporting forum..

Im newbee for this forum and hackintosh too.. I have tried my hands on iboot + multibeast way installation.. Succesfully installed retail dvd in SAFE mode..(using -x option..) but after that during the 10.6.8 combo update i have faced a problem.. During installation of 10.6.8 combo a lightboxed kernal panic massage appeared on my screen.. it forced me to power shut down my machine which is not accordingly to the guidelines.. But i have no other option than that.. So after reboot its not working at all and giving error boot screen. find attachment..

Please help me with this problem..

Im using

GA-h67M-d2-b3
i3 -2100 with 2000 HD
crossair 4GB rAM
500 GB h.d W.D
LG dvd writer..

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 244
Thanks HACMAN for wonderful support..

Successfully installed 106.8 update using update helper for 10.6.8.. But now not sure about multibeast..I have some following questions for its usage..

1. Can i run multibeast for more than one time..? If previous selections failed or will not work properly.

2. If i will select all the options in multibeast will it create any unstability??

Im not sure what to select under every tab..

Im using GA-h67m-d2-b3 , i3 -2100 w/o any additional graphics card..

Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks guys..

@hacman :

Multibeast installation failed..

Selected same options as you suggested in starting of this post.. except for the apple 64 bit graphics enabler =no ,as im running this w/o any additional graphics card..

Any idea why its not working?

Thanks & Regards

bits.business said:
Im using GA-h67m-d2-b3 , i3 -2100 w/o any additional graphics card..

Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks guys..

Pretty sure you need a "real" video card to get beyond a base install. ...because if my quick googling is correct, the i3 has hd2000 graphics, but the only integrated graphics that are supported are hd3000 for the higher end processors. (http://www.anandtech.com/show/4456/sand ... rs-guide/2)

bits.business said:
@hacman :

Multibeast installation failed..

Selected same options as you suggested in starting of this post.. except for the apple 64 bit graphics enabler =no ,as im running this w/o any additional graphics card..

Any idea why its not working?

Thanks & Regards

yes you need gpu , multi beast \ chimera \graphics enabler= yes and 64 bit apple boot :thumbup:

Hey guys thanks for reply.. I already solved this problem..plugd-in external GPU. here is my config and setup steps..

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34980

And lots of Thanks to every community member who helped a newbie like me, through this great forum..

I have a logitech usb camera also that doesn't work in Lion. Suggestions?

muppethouse said:
Thanks hacman, but system profiler tells me that my system does not appear to have any ethernet controllers and trying to add one in the Network System Preferences does not give me an option for Ethernet. The syslog spews something about an unknown hardware ID when trying to load the lnx2mac driver, so the driver load fails.

Did you try the realtek website for their drivers. I had the same issue for a while and got so wrapped up in these instructions that I forgot about them.

My specs are

Ga-h67n-usb3-b3 mono
Core i3 2100
4gb DDR 3
Radeon hd5570

My system is working perfectly. Everything works just as it should including
Full 1080i resolution and qe/ci.

Used gordo74 guide on here for the z68 board and just swapped the dsdt for the correct one for my board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back