Contribute
Register

SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3 (rev 1.0) ,hd 5770

Status
Not open for further replies.
prnoct90 said:
hacman said:
prnoct90 said:
followed all of your steps, but the audio is really cracky and low volumed....

your mobo and gpu pls :)

GIGABYTE GA-H67M-D2-B3
Rev 1.0
Firmware 2

Graphics
ATI Radeon HD5570

remove audio enabler like voodoo in system \library\extension and extra extension then,try :thumbup:

hacman said:
remove audio enabler like voodoo in system \library\extension and extra extension then,try :thumbup:

i removed voodoo, but there are a ton of things in the system \library\extension folder, and I dont know what any of it is. Also, I should say that I installed some extra stuff from MultiBeast because I was trying to get it to work myself. Dont remember what all of it was. So, I was going to try to reinstall the operating system, but when I try to boot from the Install DVD instead of the disk now, i get a Kernal Panic

prnoct90 said:
hacman said:

i removed voodoo, but there are a ton of things in the system \library\extension folder, and I dont know what any of it is. Also, I should say that I installed some extra stuff from MultiBeast because I was trying to get it to work myself. Dont remember what all of it was. So, I was going to try to reinstall the operating system, but when I try to boot from the Install DVD instead of the disk now, i get a Kernal Panic

no need to reinstall ,just run combo 10.6.7, you have dsdt? if no try with given

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    15.4 KB · Views: 212
i already ran that install, what will running it again do?

Okay, I ran the update again, and I used the dsdt file you provided. Still bad audio...

prnoct90 said:
Okay, I ran the update again, and I used the dsdt file you provided. Still bad audio...

ok re instal the osx :thumbup:

i cant because I get a kernel panic. When iBoot starts at the very beginning, and you pick either your OSX install or boot from cd, if I pick the CD option, it throws a kernel panic, and the I have to shut down the computer. I dont know what to do.

prnoct90 said:
i cant because I get a kernel panic. When iBoot starts at the very beginning, and you pick either your OSX install or boot from cd, if I pick the CD option, it throws a kernel panic, and the I have to shut down the computer. I dont know what to do.

your cpu i3 2100?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-02 at 12.54.57 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-02 at 12.54.57 AM.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Screen shot 2011-05-02 at 12.54.35 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-02 at 12.54.35 AM.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 336
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back