Contribute
Register

SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3 (rev 1.0) ,hd 5770

Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
1,357
Motherboard
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
CPU
Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
First,
thanks tony and macman,Lnx2mac for your HARD WORK :clap: :clap: :clap:

BIOS: trun all cpu features
BOOT: iboot latest,10.6 retail follow : http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html

POST INSTALL: Reboot with iboot latest , run dsdt autopatcher, you will getdsdt.aml on desktop , run update helper and reboot your system , run combo 10.6.8 dont reboot , run multi beast , with check : user dsdt , system utiliti , applehda rollback , 64 bit apple boot , chimera , lnx2mac driver , macpro 3.1 , tonymac remix run reboot :D

AUDIO : copy alc888b.kext to extra /extension ,place hda enabler.kext on desktop , run kextbeast run reboot :thumbup:

AUDIO METHOD 2 : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29670 :thumbup:

LION 10.7 : run update helper reboot your pc . follow tony's :
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/07/ ... -lion.html

GEEKBENCH : 7600 :D

CINIBENCH : 34.33 FPS :D
HDAEnabler.kext.zip
 

Attachments

  • HDAEnabler.kext.zip
    23.8 KB · Views: 510
  • GigabyteALC888b.kext.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 484
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
161
Motherboard
I didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Re: SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3,hd 5770

Tests if you have kernel panic after several starts and various installations. Very interested in the stability ...

It seems to me that we are now at the level of 1156 socket ...
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
193
Motherboard
slowjin Mini
CPU
core i3-2105
Graphics
HD3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Re: SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3,hd 5770

Nice!

I am waiting for Tony and Macman to publish onboard video support and figure out how to increase WAF (wife acceptance factor) significantly in the coming weeks...

It's probably safe to assume the guide will work with upgraded 1155 processors, correct?
 
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
1,357
Motherboard
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
CPU
Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Re: SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3,hd 5770

slowjin said:
Nice!

I am waiting for Tony and Macman to publish onboard video support and figure out how to increase WAF (wife acceptance factor) significantly in the coming weeks...

It's probably safe to assume the guide will work with upgraded 1155 processors, correct?

yes, and WAF :lol: thanks
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
39
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Re: SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3,hd 5770

Hey, Im looking at this similar setup. It will have 3 hard drives when all is said and done. What power supply would be good?

GIGABYTE GA-H67MA-D2H-B3
Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz
XFX Radeon HD5770
Case: ML03B
2GBx2 DDR3-1333
Intel SSD 40GB SATA 2.5Iinch SSDSA2MP040G2K5
3.5" 2TB HD
3.5" 3TB HD
 
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
1,357
Motherboard
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
CPU
Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Re: SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3,hd 5770

prnoct90 said:
Hey, Im looking at this similar setup. It will have 3 hard drives when all is said and done. What power supply would be good?

GIGABYTE GA-H67MA-D2H-B3
Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz
XFX Radeon HD5770
Case: ML03B
2GBx2 DDR3-1333
Intel SSD 40GB SATA 2.5Iinch SSDSA2MP040G2K5
3.5" 2TB HD
3.5" 3TB HD

why this : ML03B, for 3 hdd i dont think so,iam using antec 200 v2(ssd bay) with corsair vx 450
 
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
1,357
Motherboard
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
CPU
Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Re: SUCCESS : i3 2100 ,ga-h67m-d2-b3,hd 5770

netgear65 said:
Tests if you have kernel panic after several starts and various installations. Very interested in the stability ...

It seems to me that we are now at the level of 1156 socket ...

till good ,not even single kp, go ahead :thumbup:
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
39
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
followed all of your steps, but the audio is really cracky and low volumed....
 
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
1,357
Motherboard
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
CPU
Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
prnoct90 said:
followed all of your steps, but the audio is really cracky and low volumed....

your mobo and gpu pls :)
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
39
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
hacman said:
prnoct90 said:
followed all of your steps, but the audio is really cracky and low volumed....

your mobo and gpu pls :)

GIGABYTE GA-H67M-D2-B3
Rev 1.0
Firmware 2

Graphics
ATI Radeon HD5570
 
Top