Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP z600 Workstation
CPU
xeon 5670 2.93 ( Dual)
Graphics
Quadro 2000 1 GB
Hello tonymacx86 community , This forum is everything we beginners of hackintosh are looking for , and with the help of you all i managed to Install Seirra on My HP Z600 Workstation without any problems . The Graphic Card is Nvidia Quadro 2000 1GB and it works like a charm.

My Specs are :
HP Z600 Workstation
2 x Intel Xeon x5670 2.93 Ghz ( Hexa )
16 GB Ram
500 GB HDD
Quadro 2000

Everything works fine except for the Shutdown . Whenever I shutdown my hackintosh , it restarts it all over again .
In my case clover did not work very well so i used Enoch and Chameleon Bootloader ( I even tried to use clover but it never lets me boot into my HDD , so i used USB to boot in and changed it to Enoch Chameleon. I am really new to this so can anyone please help me out ?

and Chameleon bootloader shows me option to choose from Hard drives and on selecting , it shows me codes ( verbose mode ) instead of apple logo on black screen loading.

I will really appreciate any help regarding this .

Thanks . ( making another post also to help people install seirra on HP Z600 )

Motherboard
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
i7 2600k OC 4.21 GHz
Graphics
HD 6870
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I got the same computer but with windows. Mine shuts off might might be a faulty power supply. More info on Sierra install. Any issues with graphics card?

Motherboard
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
i7 2600k OC 4.21 GHz
Graphics
HD 6870
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Let us know how it goes on the high sierra install. I ordered a power supply for the z600. Hopefully that fixes the shut off issue, then on to the sierra/high sierra install.

Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, have you been able to install High Sierra on your HP z600? I followed the installation guide (Disk utility to format the USB, downloaded a fresh High Sierra installer from the Apple Store, installed Unibeast on the USB) and the system boots to Clover and I select the "External" installation source. I see the Apple logo and the progress bar moves but then when I expect to see the MacOS installer and Options menu, I see a stop or prohibited sign. I read up on this situation and the solution proposed was to inject USB options. Did that but had the same thing happen. Should I do anything with the EFI folder or other parts of the installation USB before trying to install on the z600? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Motherboard
HPZ600
CPU
Xeon
Graphics
Quadro4000
Hello, have you been able to install High Sierra on your HP z600? I followed the installation guide (Disk utility to format the USB, downloaded a fresh High Sierra installer from the Apple Store, installed Unibeast on the USB) and the system boots to Clover and I select the "External" installation source. I see the Apple logo and the progress bar moves but then when I expect to see the MacOS installer and Options menu, I see a stop or prohibited sign. I read up on this situation and the solution proposed was to inject USB options. Did that but had the same thing happen. Should I do anything with the EFI folder or other parts of the installation USB before trying to install on the z600? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I installed High Sierra (10.13.2) on a Z600 (2x2.4Ghz, 32Gb ram, Nvidia quadro NVS 300 and a radeon 5770 mac edition) successfully, but the "10.13.2 supplementary update" and now the "10.13.3 combo update" shows that prohibited sign too.

I tried to install it (both, "10.13.2 supplementary" and "10.13.3 combo update") with only the NVS300 and then with only the Radeon 5770 mac edition from a macpro with similar results...

dont know what to do now :/

Motherboard
Asus Z370-f
CPU
Intel Core i7 8700
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook
I installed High Sierra (10.13.2) on a Z600 (2x2.4Ghz, 32Gb ram, Nvidia quadro NVS 300 and a radeon 5770 mac edition) successfully, but the "10.13.2 supplementary update" and now the "10.13.3 combo update" shows that prohibited sign too.

I tried to install it (both, "10.13.2 supplementary" and "10.13.3 combo update") with only the NVS300 and then with only the Radeon 5770 mac edition from a macpro with similar results...

dont know what to do now :/

Hey guys. I've been using Sierra on my Z600 for the past year with no problem.

I'm now trying the High Sierra install using the same method, but I can't get to the installer. See the attached photo from when it stalls.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 320
Motherboard
HP Z600 Workstation
CPU
Intel Xeon E5640 2.66 GHz
Graphics
Nvidia Quadro FX 1800
Hi, same configuration than you on my HPZ600, but no success with audio on High Sierra.
Any help or proposed solution from your experience? I've read something about compiling/decompiling DSDT but I'd like to find simpler solution.

Thank you. Marco

Hello tonymacx86 community , This forum is everything we beginners of hackintosh are looking for , and with the help of you all i managed to Install Seirra on My HP Z600 Workstation without any problems . The Graphic Card is Nvidia Quadro 2000 1GB and it works like a charm.

My Specs are :
HP Z600 Workstation
2 x Intel Xeon x5670 2.93 Ghz ( Hexa )
16 GB Ram
500 GB HDD
Quadro 2000

Everything works fine except for the Shutdown . Whenever I shutdown my hackintosh , it restarts it all over again .
In my case clover did not work very well so i used Enoch and Chameleon Bootloader ( I even tried to use clover but it never lets me boot into my HDD , so i used USB to boot in and changed it to Enoch Chameleon. I am really new to this so can anyone please help me out ?

and Chameleon bootloader shows me option to choose from Hard drives and on selecting , it shows me codes ( verbose mode ) instead of apple logo on black screen loading.

I will really appreciate any help regarding this .

Thanks . ( making another post also to help people install seirra on HP Z600 )

Motherboard
HP Z600 Workstation
CPU
Intel Xeon E5640 2.66 GHz
Graphics
Nvidia Quadro FX 1800
Could you help me with no audio issue on Z600? No clue...
Thank you. Marco

Hey guys. I've been using Sierra on my Z600 for the past year with no problem.

I'm now trying the High Sierra install using the same method, but I can't get to the installer. See the attached photo from when it stalls.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 4600 / RX 580
@marcofalzone, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Motherboard
HP Z800
CPU
2X Xeon X5675
Graphics
Gigabyte Rx 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi, could you please tell me what you did to get the Quadro 2000 working? I'm trying to get mine to work and it boots normally but the screen keeps glitching A LOT! Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.