CPU
Dual X5675
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am having trouble getting Unibeast to recognize my 500gb HDD I am using when attempting to make the bootloader drive. I am getting the error "No Disk Available to install on. Unibeast requires a HFS-partitioned removable disk with at least 7GB free." I have reformatted the disk multiple times as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) with all 3 schemes (GUID, master boot record, and Apple partition map) and get the same error regardless. Any guidance would be very helpful!!

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
"No Disk Available to install on. Unibeast requires a HFS-partitioned removable disk with at least 7GB free."
Looks like it is your USB flash drive that is the problem.

Motherboard
HP Z600 C2
CPU
Dual X5675
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
okay SUCCESS! followed the instructions to the T and it appears to have installed pretty perfectly! However, I am having trouble getting it to detect my second monitor. I am using a gtx 1060. Any advice?

Motherboard
HP Z600 C2
CPU
Dual X5675
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I cannot effectively use the Nvidia web drivers. I have updated to the latest High Sierra and downloaded the latest Nvidia web drivers, The install goes smoothly, but when the computer restarts it resets it back to Default macOS graphics driver every time, even after manually going in and changing it back. How do I successfully install and use Nvidia Web drivers?

Edit: Please disregard i figured it out. Just needed to delete nv disable=1 and add <key>NvidiaWeb</key> <true/> to my config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. SE/30
Hey, I have installed 10.14.5 Mojave on this machine (HP Z600, 2x X5650, FL1100 USB 3.0, RX480). High Sierra and subsequent Mojave installs always felt kind of sloppy, and a little bit laggy, I put this down to the age of the machine however I have since discovered that incomplete CPU power management is to blame, I have inserted the correct PCI-ID's into AppleLCP.Kext, Uninstalled NullCPU and used clover to inject the C/P States, now the computer is extremely responsive and cool, using HWmonitor I can see the system is throttling down to an x12 multiplier when not in use and turboing to X22, with the CPU's hovering around 32C when browsing or idle.
I have attached a file of my EFI drive and my Library/Extensions Folder.
Also, AppleLPC has to be installed in S/L/E.

Important!! Do not use my files if you have removed the AppleHPET.Kext as the Power management drivers require it to work properly otherwise the system will reboot every three minutes, I just use an FL1100 based card for all my USB needs and it works OOTB, I have included my HPET Kext in case you need it.

Attachments

• EFI Drive.zip
    22.1 MB · Views: 210
  • Library - Extensions.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 194
  • AppleLPC.kext.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 194
  • AppleHPET.kext.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Motherboard
HP Z600 C2
CPU
Dual X5675
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Anybody know how to properly edit the plist config file to automatically skip past the clover boot screen? I've tried the usual route without success. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Motherboard
I didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
I stand corrected. Upon the initial install you are required to deleted the AppleHPET.kext driver to allow the Bluetooth functionality to work!

So, yes you do require a PS2 keyboard and mouse for build purposes.

Additionally, when I upgraded to the later .updates by apple, the AppleHPET.kext re-appeared.

Now we can script the OS so whenever it sees that file in the directory it deletes it, but if you upgraded like I did, then was greeted without any input devices to login as a result, you will hold your head in your hands for sure.

My only saving grace as I didn’t have PS2 devices to hand was that screen sharing was already set up on this build. I remotely connected to machine and deleted the AppleHPET.kext thus gaining access back to my hackintosh.
View attachment 389199

hi i follow your guide,but my PS2 mouse doesn't work,i just buy the ps2 mouse with 20¥,god!
can u help me,thank u so much

Motherboard
HP > model # > See Rules!
CPU
X5675
Graphics
Quadro FX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, I have a Z600 running OSX 10.13.1, do you think I can update straight forward to 10.13.6 from the App Store ?

Status
Not open for further replies.