i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Following the guides and awesome automatic patching scripts by @RehabMan (thanks again after 7 years for your committed work), this is to report a success on this fast computer i bought for less than 600€.

IMG_20180925_175250.jpg

Please find attached my Clover folder (updated with new SMBios settings MacBookPro14,1 and Mojave final release). So far everything is working but the fingerprint scanner:

- Sound
- Graphics: Acceleration
- VGA & HDMI port + HDMI Sound
- Card reader: experimental SinaTek driver
- Keyboard brightness levels
- Function / special keys: Volume, disable trackpad, mute volume key, mute wifi key
- Network: Ethernet and Wifi: BroadCom
- Graphic modes for Clover & Console Mode
- Hardware sensors / SMART sensors
- Trackpad
- Sleep / Wake
- USB ports: all of them work inc. USBC, but don't have USB 3.0 devices to test
- For maximum satisfaction, Apple Chime sound with Carillon_installer from this post
- APFS with TRIM

Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 13.05.40.png

Attachments

• Carillon-Installer-v1.0.zip
    193.8 KB · Views: 570
  • clover.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 957
Last edited:
Following the guides and awesome automatic patching scripts by @RehabMan (thanks again after 7 years for your committed work), this is to report a success on this computer you can buy today for less than 600€. Everything.works.flawlessly. I'm impressed.

Even though there's a new model, the 450-G5, I decided to take the tried-and-tested path to avoid surprises.

The only glitch might be that stretched apple logo at boot time, but is something certainly I don't care at all, and looks like it's related to the splash screen inheriting Clover's resolution. Any suggestion is welcome, anyways.

I have one question though ... I was a loose cannon opting into APFS without reading the problems people report. But in my case it runs smooth and fast, and I'm loving some APFS features like the dynamic volumes vs hard partitions. My SSD has TRIM turned off. What do you guys think about this? Should I go back to HFS+ & TRIM or keep APFS + NO TRIM?

Try APFS for a while and see how it goes.
Make sure you have a backup of your data in case something bad happens.

Following the guides and awesome automatic patching scripts by @RehabMan (thanks again after 7 years for your committed work), this is to report a success on this fast computer i bought for less than 600€.

View attachment 352629

Please find attached my Clover folder (updated with new SMBios settings MacBookPro14,1 and Mojave final release). So far everything is working but the fingerprint scanner:

- Sound
- Function / special keys: Volume, disable trackpad, mute volume key, mute wifi key
- Trackpad
- Sleep / Wake
- For maximum satisfaction, Apple Chime sound with Carillon_installer from this post
- APFS with TRIM

View attachment 352914
Hi, I just got the same machine and want to start with Mojave on it, which broadcom WiF iadapter are you using?
The service guide from HP only shows the partnumbers for intel and realtek adapter.

thnxz

John

View attachment 352629

- Sound
- Trackpad
- Sleep / Wake
- APFS with TRIM

View attachment 352914
ihave same machine ineed efi folder please

Hi i just installed mojave on the same laptop but it’s is i5 processor i just copied clover folder from the frist post attachment after multibeat installation . The Mac OS won’t boot anymore restart again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back