Contribute
Register

Success - HP Elitebook 840 G1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Ahahahahah I’m sorry, I'm not so good in technical language! Fine, I bought the one in the link above, hope it works! Thanks again!

Running smoothly on my HP Elitebook 840 G1 (See hardware on my profile), everything working Sound, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc....
the only problem I am facing is that every time I open the App Store the entire OS freezes until I manually reboot the laptop.

UPDATE: Freezing problem fixed with Public Beta 8 :headbang:
View attachment 345711

Hi Eddy, what procedure did you follow to install mojave on your HP 840 G1? Thanks in advance for your help

Hello bro

I have a HP Elitebook 840 G1 i7 with intel HD 4400 i think we have almost the same machine ?!

Can you please help install Macos Mojave ?

Send me your Efi folder or what you think will help me .

Thank you

What bios version ?

What bios settings?

Uefi without csm?

If uefi without csm - During install does clover usb have problems booting to screen to choose which os to start?

Last edited:
Running smoothly on my HP Elitebook 840 G1 (See hardware on my profile), everything working Sound, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc....
the only problem I am facing is that every time I open the App Store the entire OS freezes until I manually reboot the laptop.

View attachment 345711

hi, does the ALT shortcut keys for launchpad work?

View attachment 345711
Hey bro i have same hp g1 840 laptop but wifi not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back