i7-4790K
Graphics
EVGA 1050TiSC
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey so this is my first post here. I appreciate the support so i'd like to tell my success about High Sierra.

My hardware:
Asus h97m-e
Intel Core i7 4790K
2x 8gb 1600MHz ddr3
Evga GTX 660 (before) and switched to Evga GTX 1050 Ti SC
Sandisk SSD 250gb
THX Tactic 3D Alpha USB Audio
LG Ultra HD 4K Monitor (HDMI)

I had current built:
El Capitan 10.11.6
with my GTX660 it was no problem to run El Capitan. I used SwitchResX.
Last week I bought the 1050ti and I couldn't run the webdrivers (obviously).
So i wanted to change the os. I followed the steps from this GUIDE.

And I guess it was important to change your OS Build from 3,1 to 14,2 (if you installed everything else normally)

I had some issues first when I changed. If you changed to a wrong version with Multibeast, it shouldn't be a problem I guess. Just start your hackintosh normal, run Multibeast and change to 14,2 on iMac. If it is not installing, run EFI Mounter v3 and mount your EFI drive first, and run Multibeast again.

After that make sure to have the current version of Clover.

Well after that I could download High Sierra from the App Store, install it, and run it. It restartet a couple of times.

Finally it worked all well and I was on my desktop with all my stuff. It asked for the Webdrivers, since there was only the old ones. It restarted once. After the loading screen I had a fuzzy picture. I force shut down my computer. Started again, and everything works!

So I'd like to thank the community and the very supportive admins for my working OS.

PS.: All my Programs (Adobe PS,IL,ID, ArchiCAD....) everything works just fine!

@daltontiepolo, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back