Contribute
Register

[Success] High Sierra build Radeon RX 560 no drivers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to make it work,I bought a XFX Rx 560 too,but it is dual fan. I flash Sapphire rx560's vbios to make it work perfectly. I suggest you flash a vbios(single fan,Memory Support and Memory...same as your rx560).like this https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/192320/sapphire-rx560-4096-170419

I have a problem again! The new bios is working well, but i have a problem... when FCPX is rendering the screen is freezing. I think this is gpu problem because when i speak skype , i can speak , but my screen is still freezing.

Anyone have a fix this error?

Sometimes it does it to me I restart and do it Gain

Good afternoon! There is a system on the ASUS X99-A II, as well as a video card Asus Radeon RX 560 Strix 4gb, but the system does not work with it loaded in a black screen. The system costs 10.13.3.
Installed Lilu + Whatevergreen. Checked in various variations:

Add / remove flags: -rad4200 -raddvi
Masking the card under the RX 580.
Enabling / disabling InjectATI.
Enable / disable Radeon deinit
Enable / disable the CSM.

All this is tested in various combinations, but does not work :(.
Tell me what I'm doing wrong :)
there is a suspicion that the card will not work at all

I am using an Asus RX 560 4GB OC just fine, it's currently driving three monitors.
I was using an Nvidia 960 2GB SC but had laggy video.
I have Lilu and WhatEverGreen kexts, nothing more.
Odd that you are getting black screen. Were you using a different video card before this one?

before it stood asus 650 ti 2gb but it does not support 4K 60 hertz (the interface brakes at 30 hertz) although in windows 650 it gives 60 hertz 4K via HDMI

I am using an Asus RX 560 4GB OC just fine, it's currently driving three monitors.
I was using an Nvidia 960 2GB SC but had laggy video.
I have Lilu and WhatEverGreen kexts, nothing more.
Odd that you are getting black screen. Were you using a different video card before this one?

before it stood asus 650 ti 2gb but it does not support 4K 60 hertz (the interface brakes at 30 hertz) although in windows 650 it gives 60 hertz 4K via HDMI

I wasn't able to make XFX RX 560 2 OC edition work under OSX. I tried flashing bios, bricked my card and revived it, under windows got artifacts, but under Hackintosh I wasn't able to get past booting, same thing as without flashed bios. Tried saphire bios, on 10.12.6, but it wouldn't work. I wish I haven't bought XFX, I didn't know it wouldn't work OOB

what problem are you having DUKI

FYI had to do a clean install with my 10.13.3 and it turns out to be that my old efi doesnt work, after doing clean install it seems you have to do some patching like kext and efi64 im going to do another install tomorrow and i will find out witch are the files needed that way you guys wont get the black screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back