CPU
i7 7700
Graphics
Radeon ROG 560 4gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys well I was struggling for 3 weeks on how to get my hackintosh up in running, the main problem was my video drivers they just didn't work, I tried 1050ti 1060ti, Radeon 550 and geforce 210 witch did work but was kinda laggy until i switch to to Radeon ROG 560 and it work flawlessly.

This is my setup Components
1. Gigabyte Gaming 6
2. 8GB Ballistic Sport
3. I7 7700
4. Radeon ROG 560 4gb

Bios Settings

1.Disable VTD
2.Enable XHCI handoff **will be on USB components.
3. Disable Super IO
4. Windows and other OS--Other OS
5. MAKE SURE YOU ENABLE BOOT FROM USB FROM BIOS AFTER COMPLETING SETUP YOU COULD CHANGE TO HARD DRIVE

Installation

Step 1. Make bootable USB with Unibeast don't add drivers or anything
2. Once completed make sure you enable boot from USB via Bios
3. once clover comes up install High Sierra from USB FYI it wont be a full on going installation It will restart couple of times but the first step is to install from USB and after it does the first restart boot from the partition that says High Sierra FYI it will do it like 3 time just keep booting from installation partition not USB.
4. Once completed make sure you install multibeast and make sure you do UEFI partition and install drivers.
Sound Universal-Voodo 2.8
Ethernet--Intel-Intelmausit 2.2
USB-enable 3.0 and also enable more connections to it **it should be the last option on list**
Bootloaders-Make sure you clilck on the watevergreen box and as for sistem definition IMAC 18.2 or 18.3 once completed install it on hard drive, Restart and on BIos boot from that EUFI partition and you are all set No video drivers needed your should be all set and ready to go. I CONSIDER THIS BUILD A GOLDEN BUILD since i have no problems and everything seems to work flawlessly . Will be updating a video shortly.

Hey guys well I was struggling for 3 weeks on how to get my hackintosh up in running, the main problem was my video drivers they just didn't work, I tried 1050ti 1060ti, Radeon 550 and geforce 210 witch did work but was kinda laggy until i switch to to Radeon ROG 560 and it work flawlessly.

This is my setup Components
1. Gigabyte Gaming 6
2. 8GB Ballistic Sport
3. I7 7700
4. Radeon ROG 560 4gb

Bios Settings

1.Disable VTD
3. Disable Super IO
5. MAKE SURE YOU ENABLE BOOT FROM USB FROM BIOS AFTER COMPLETING SETUP YOU COULD CHANGE TO HARD DRIVE

Installation

Step 1. Make bootable USB with Unibeast don't add drivers or anything
2. Once completed make sure you enable boot from USB via Bios
3. once clover comes up install High Sierra from USB FYI it wont be a full on going installation It will restart couple of times but the first step is to install from USB and after it does the first restart boot from the partition that says High Sierra FYI it will do it like 3 time just keep booting from installation partition not USB.
4. Once completed make sure you install multibeast and make sure you do UEFI partition and install drivers.
Sound Universal-Voodo 2.8
Ethernet--Intel-Intelmausit 2.2
USB-enable 3.0 and also enable more connections to it **it should be the last option on list**
Bootloaders-Make sure you clilck on the watevergreen box and as for sistem definition IMAC 18.2 or 18.3 once completed install it on hard drive, Restart and on BIos boot from that EUFI partition and you are all set No video drivers needed your should be all set and ready to go. I CONSIDER THIS BUILD A GOLDEN BUILD since i have no problems and everything seems to work flawlessly . Will be updating a video shortly.
Can I ask you how to enable Radeon RX 560 in High Sierra, I just bought XFX Radeon RX 560 4GB and can't make it work. Thank you.

Can I ask you how to enable Radeon RX 560 in High Sierra, I just bought XFX Radeon RX 560 4GB and can't make it work. Thank you.
It should work out of the box what kind of cpu you have maybe definitions if not install watevergreen from multibeast if it doesn't work then copy watevergreen next and lilu to the other folder on eufi

It should work out of the box what kind of cpu you have maybe definitions if not install watevergreen from multibeast if it doesn't work then copy watevergreen next and lilu to the other folder on eufi
My current setup is ASUS ROG STRIX H270F GAMING, i5 7500, 16GB Crucial DDR4 2400MHz CL16 Ballistix Sport LT Dual Ranked.
I did clean install High Sierra 10.13.1 run Multibeast AMD Grapghic Fixup, did not work, tried copy Lilu and Whatever Green to Kext folder, did not work, so I install the two kext in L/E using Kextbeast, again not working. Do I need any other settings in Clover config.plist?
The model of my graphic card is XFX Radeon RX 560 4GB Core Edition Single Fan, using HDMI connection.
Thank you

Last edited:
did you do all this steps on bios if so im going to upload some settings for you hopefully they work just copy them and replace everything and make sure on clover configurator you change the serial and also change iMac settings 18.2
1.Disable VTD
3. Disable Super IO

Attachments

• 44444.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 748
did you do all this steps on bios if so im going to upload some settings for you hopefully they work just copy them and replace everything and make sure on clover configurator you change the serial and also change iMac settings 18.2
1.Disable VTD
3. Disable Super IO

One more thing I forgot are you doing it it with UniBeast or you do in it through cmd and Clover for image.

My High Sierra is installed with just the integrated HD630 and is running OK. My BIOS setting are the same as you wrote above. But when I plug in RX 560 and change in BIOS integrated to PCIe graphic High Sierra will not load. I tried your EFI, thank you for sharing. No luck.
One more thing about BIOS setting, I must enable CSM in boot menu in BIOS, when I disable CSM I get error message from BIOS at boot that RX 560 is not supported by UEFI BIOS. Maybe that's the point of my problem or is it common thing, I don't know.
I read somewhere that XFX cards may be problematic.

nr140e do you have CSM enabled or disabled in BIOS? thank you

If i was you I would reset bios to the fullest and install it with your RX560 in this install i never used my Integrated graphics i disabled it before installation and it worked try it

RX 480 580 560 570 can be enabled from the config.plist like this with clover version 4296.
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>RadeonDeInit</key>
<true/>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back