Contribute
Register

[Success] High Sierra-Asus Z270G Strix-i7 7700-Asus GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the same build but I can't boot the completed installation. Everything installs successfully but booting after Mulitbeast install results in about three pixels of the boot progress indicator with the apple logo, then reboot. The verbose log indicates it can't find the boot drive.

I have the same nvme drive, APFS file system, and the BIOS is configured to treat the drive as a PCIe device.

Any ideas?

Hiya, sorry for delay, I've been trekking for the two weeks. How did you go sorting out this issue?

it seems not working with me , I used previous Sierra hackintosh with same BIOS options,
but my GPU 5870 got flickering or not detected

Is there any different with Sierra?

Have you taken into consideration I have 32GB RAM, and my SSD is Samsung PRO Chip. It was the fastest on the market when I built 6 months ago.

I guess it does affect. I got a NVME Samsung and it climbed to 16k.
Just as a comment, on Mac OSX Geekbench gave 16888 and in windows was 17400 but exporting in Premiere took a little longer on Windows (3 mins XAVC file with Lumetri to MPEG-2 BluRay. Mac 1:22 and windows 1:27)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2018-07-13 a la(s) 11.21.42.png
    Captura de pantalla 2018-07-13 a la(s) 11.21.42.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Captura3.JPG
    Captura3.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 112
Could you please share the installation guide you followed

This is my first hakintosh so I followed the installation guide for High Sierra:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

At the beginning, the sleep function wasn't working well, and bluetooth worked most of the time, but I ended up buying a wired keyboard and have a logi mouse and disconnected all bluetooth devices. I'm not sure why it's working now, but the sleep function works perfectly. Everything is actually working well, so I'm not going to change a thing.

Have you updated to Mojave yet? I have some h270f boards laying around and have been wanting to update my current build to a newer one since I also work in Premier and do a lot of editing. How is it holding up for you? Are you dealing with 4k or 8k footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back