Contribute
Register

[Success] High Sierra-Asus Z270G Strix-i7 7700-Asus GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the same build but I can't boot the completed installation. Everything installs successfully but booting after Mulitbeast install results in about three pixels of the boot progress indicator with the apple logo, then reboot. The verbose log indicates it can't find the boot drive.

I have the same nvme drive, APFS file system, and the BIOS is configured to treat the drive as a PCIe device.

Any ideas?

Hiya, sorry for delay, I've been trekking for the two weeks. How did you go sorting out this issue?

it seems not working with me , I used previous Sierra hackintosh with same BIOS options,
but my GPU 5870 got flickering or not detected

Is there any different with Sierra?

Thank you, you just saved me hours of trawling. Unplugging the PSU worked and I know have all bluetooth devices running smoothly again.
My system is a fresh build with only OSX, but I wonder if the issue is with my bluetooth settings as
I cannot tick the option to 'Allow Bluetooth to wake computer'
An issue to solve when I have some time, until then all is well. :headbang:
View attachment 292891

Hi there,

Did you solve the issue with not being able to select the 'Allow Bluetooth to wake computer' option? I'd like to get a fix for this!

Hi there,

Did you solve the issue with not being able to select the 'Allow Bluetooth to wake computer' option? I'd like to get a fix for this!

No, I haven't solved it. The Bluetooth does look connection occasionally, but I just reboot and continue on. I'm actually going back to a wired mouse because I like the older mighty mouse

Have you taken into consideration I have 32GB RAM, and my SSD is Samsung PRO Chip. It was the fastest on the market when I built 6 months ago.

I guess it does affect. I got a NVME Samsung and it climbed to 16k.
Just as a comment, on Mac OSX Geekbench gave 16888 and in windows was 17400 but exporting in Premiere took a little longer on Windows (3 mins XAVC file with Lumetri to MPEG-2 BluRay. Mac 1:22 and windows 1:27)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2018-07-13 a la(s) 11.21.42.png
    Captura de pantalla 2018-07-13 a la(s) 11.21.42.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Captura3.JPG
    Captura3.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back