Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Classic
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Never mind. The latest MultiBeast installed an old Lilu.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Never mind. The latest MultiBeast installed an old Lilu.
It's hard to update MultiBeast when the hack kexts change frequently. If you use them, check regularly at their Github or download site(s) for any changes and use KextBeast to put then in the /Library/Extensions/ folder.

Motherboard
Asus Z270e
CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
Intel HD630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a similar build as yours, however my Bluetooth isn't being detected at all.
Can you tell me what is it being detected as. I think you can find out what it is in the System Information

Motherboard
Asus Strix Z270G
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
RX 580
I've got the same build but I can't boot the completed installation. Everything installs successfully but booting after Mulitbeast install results in about three pixels of the boot progress indicator with the apple logo, then reboot. The verbose log indicates it can't find the boot drive.

I have the same nvme drive, APFS file system, and the BIOS is configured to treat the drive as a PCIe device.

Any ideas?

Hiya, sorry for delay, I've been trekking for the two weeks. How did you go sorting out this issue?

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
it seems not working with me , I used previous Sierra hackintosh with same BIOS options,
but my GPU 5870 got flickering or not detected

Is there any different with Sierra?

Motherboard
Asus Z270i
CPU
Intel i7-7700k
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you, you just saved me hours of trawling. Unplugging the PSU worked and I know have all bluetooth devices running smoothly again.
My system is a fresh build with only OSX, but I wonder if the issue is with my bluetooth settings as
I cannot tick the option to 'Allow Bluetooth to wake computer'
An issue to solve when I have some time, until then all is well. :headbang:
View attachment 292891

Hi there,

Did you solve the issue with not being able to select the 'Allow Bluetooth to wake computer' option? I'd like to get a fix for this!

Motherboard
Asus Strix Z270G
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
RX 580
Hi there,

Did you solve the issue with not being able to select the 'Allow Bluetooth to wake computer' option? I'd like to get a fix for this!

No, I haven't solved it. The Bluetooth does look connection occasionally, but I just reboot and continue on. I'm actually going back to a wired mouse because I like the older mighty mouse

Motherboard
Asus Strix Z270G
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
RX 580
Status
Not open for further replies.