Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Hackintosh will not boot with iGPU & Vega 64 GPU (running together) with Thunderbolt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try this config.plist.

Try doing the proper USB fix to see if it helps with your sleep/wake issues.
@pastrychef,

I used the Config.plist you uploaded (and added in my Intel GPU to the Proporties page in Clover). H.264 rendering is working great now! Thanks! How would I go about a "proper USB fix" you mentioned?

@pastrychef,

I used the Config.plist you uploaded (and added in my Intel GPU to the Proporties page in Clover). H.264 rendering is working great now! Thanks! How would I go about a "proper USB fix" you mentioned?

There are several guides on how to fix USB properly using slightly different methods.

In my opinion, the following guide is the easiest to follow:

Rehabman has a tool that will automatically update LiluFriend.kext

clone/download the repo and run update_lilufriend.sh to update your current LiluFriend
OK. I ran the Update_LiluFriend.sh in terminal. Does this text I got on terminal look like it ran properly? All of my kexts except for FakeSMC are in L/E now (including LiluFriend).

Attachments

• Update Lilufriend Terminal.txt
    7 KB · Views: 65
OK. I ran the Update_LiluFriend.sh in terminal. Does this text I got on terminal look like it ran properly? All of my kexts except for FakeSMC are in L/E now (including LiluFriend).
it means you haven't installed your kexts properly

this may help:

How and where to install kexts:

Hi, I've been following the thread for a while now and havent really figured how things works but most of the EFIs i copied seemed working. Got myself a quiet Sapphire RX Vega 64 now. And all has been good until I finally used iMovie and wasnt able to export unless ProRes. Some forum search lead me to do headless setup to enable iGPU computations on a dGPU output so I'm closely reading things here (minus thunderbolt stuffs) . As of now, I’m still clueless on headless and was expecting that export to non-ProRes video file should work now to no avail. Suggesting that iGPU isnt properly configured.

My system is:

Mojave 10.14.3
intel i7 8700
ASUS PRIME H310M-E R2.0
Sapphire RX Vega 64 Reference (bios to Sapphire Nitro + Vega 64)
Samsung EVO 850 SSD 250GB

Can someone please check what I’ve missed for a headless setup. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 73
Hi, I've been following the thread for a while now and havent really figured how things works but most of the EFIs i copied seemed working. Got myself a quiet Sapphire RX Vega 64 now. And all has been good until I finally used iMovie and wasnt able to export unless ProRes. Some forum search lead me to do headless setup to enable iGPU computations on a dGPU output so I'm closely reading things here (minus thunderbolt stuffs) . As of now, I’m still clueless on headless and was expecting that export to non-ProRes video file should work now to no avail. Suggesting that iGPU isnt properly configured.

My system is:

Mojave 10.14.3
intel i7 8700
ASUS PRIME H310M-E R2.0
Sapphire RX Vega 64 Reference (bios to Sapphire Nitro + Vega 64)
Samsung EVO 850 SSD 250GB

Can someone please check what I’ve missed for a headless setup. Thanks in advance

Please try this one. I made some changes to your config.plist and got rid of some kexts that I believe may cause problems.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 64
@jaymonkey, @pastrychef,

I have started having issues with my Hackintosh when I try to reboot. Not bad problems and not every time, but about half the time, something happens where it is like the UEFI BIOS Crashes and brings me to a screen on the ASUS BIOS where I have to hit F1, then it brings me into the BIOS Setup screen, I don't make any changes and restart. Then it boots normally without issue. It happens on reboot and sometimes even on a cold boot I think. Any ideas?

@jaymonkey, @pastrychef,

I have started having issues with my Hackintosh when I try to reboot. Not bad problems and not every time, but about half the time, something happens where it is like the UEFI BIOS Crashes and brings me to a screen on the ASUS BIOS where I have to hit F1, then it brings me into the BIOS Setup screen, I don't make any changes and restart. Then it boots normally without issue. It happens on reboot and sometimes even on a cold boot I think. Any ideas?

Weird... Has this always happened? Are you on the latest version of BIOS? Which Aptio fix are you using? Are you using emulated NVRAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back