Contribute
Register

[Success] Hackintosh on a Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF & MT Mojave(10.14.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,I have a Dell Optiplex7050 MT. I followed your instuctions and installed Mojave 10.14.4 successfully. But I couldn't use 2 displays with my DP ports. I only have a HD 630 card. Do you have any suggestions?
P.S. I changed my SMBIOS from iMac 17.1 to 14.2. But it didn't work.

Hello,I have a Dell Optiplex7050 MT. I followed your instuctions and installed Mojave 10.14.4 successfully. But I couldn't use 2 displays with my DP ports. I only have a HD 630 card. Do you have any suggestions?
P.S. I changed my SMBIOS from iMac 17.1 to 14.2. But it didn't work.
Please modify config.plst.

I deleted the wrong answer.

Last edited:
Hi, I used your EFI folder to install Mojave 10.14.4. But when I shut down and then boot my computer, it will be stuck in the boot interface. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1750.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Hi, I used your EFI folder to install Mojave 10.14.4. But when I shut down and then boot my computer, it will be stuck in the boot interface. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
I do not understand the meaning of the boot interface. Please explain concretely.
The apple mark always appears at startup.

I do not understand the meaning of the boot interface. Please explain concretely.
The apple mark always appears at startup.
I mean the progress bar is not moving. I add the -v parameter but it seems like normal. Then the progress bar appears but not moving.

I mean the progress bar is not moving. I add the -v parameter but it seems like normal. Then the progress bar appears but not moving.
Boot with a USB boot disk. In the screen of clover, start mojave by selecting the SSD which installed Mojave10.14.4. Once mojave starts up, start Kexy Utility and make it permission.
When finished, please reboot and launch from the SSD.

1. Insert USB boot disk into USB 2.0
2. Optiplex 7050 MT power ON
3. Hit the keyboard F12 continuously
4. UEFI USB boot boot
5. In the crowbar screen select SSD Mojave10.14.4
6. Start mojave and login
7. Start Kext Utility
8. Exit Kext Utility
9. System termination
Ten. Remove USB boot disk
11. Check if rebooting and normal startup

Be sure to use the kext utility last when updating kext files.

I'm sorry. I can only think of this.

Boot with a USB boot disk. In the screen of clover, start mojave by selecting the SSD which installed Mojave10.14.4. Once mojave starts up, start Kexy Utility and make it permission.
When finished, please reboot and launch from the SSD.

1. Insert USB boot disk into USB 2.0
2. Optiplex 7050 MT power ON
3. Hit the keyboard F12 continuously
4. UEFI USB boot boot
5. In the crowbar screen select SSD Mojave10.14.4
6. Start mojave and login
7. Start Kext Utility
8. Exit Kext Utility
9. System termination
Ten. Remove USB boot disk
11. Check if rebooting and normal startup

Be sure to use the kext utility last when updating kext files.

I'm sorry. I can only think of this.
I don't understand the step 7. How do I use kext utility? Could you expain more specifically? Sorry I am a freshman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back