Contribute
Register

Success Hackintosh i7 GA-Z170X-UD5 TH - i7-6700K - GIGABYTE GTX 970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine SSDT for the Z170x-ud5-th, needs to be used in conjunction with usbinjectall.kext

Compile it with MaciASL and put it in the acpi/patched directory in clover. After rebooting and confirming that it works (through ioreg) disable the multibeast port-number-increase-patch.

Front usb ports work, rear usb ports work except the two bottom USB2 ports as well as USB-C (i have no devices for it).
Internally - the HS09, F_USB1 (the one closest to the rear) works and labeled as 255 (internal) so that my PCIe wifi/bluetooth card will work.

Hey, thanks!

Upgraded to 10.13 without issues other than than audio. My Thunderbolt 3 ports are still working and now I can access my NVMe m.2 drive without issues.

How did you fix the audio after the upgrade? Are you OC using the bios OC settings?
I use an external 5.1 Omni USB DAC. I've got it connected to a 5.1 speakers (Logitech Z09 I think). It works great!!!

GL, GH

Upgraded to 10.13 without issues other than than audio. My Thunderbolt 3 ports are still working and now I can access my NVMe m.2 drive without issues.

How did you fix the audio after the upgrade? Are you OC using the bios OC settings?
Toleda patch worked for me

GMarz, sorry I didn't see your second question until now. Yes, I'm using the BIOS to OC. I've set the multiplier to 46. I have a Corsair watercooler H80+. I also added MHz=4600 in my config.plist so About this Mac will at least show 4.3 GHz. Not sure why it doesn't way 4.6GHz. The box just screams.

I have the same setup. While High Sierra works, i gets kind of laggy and bad performant under and after heavy load. Sometimes even the mouse isn't reacting correctly anymore. This is super hard to debug and I don't know what else to do.

Anybody seeing the same?

I have the same setup. While High Sierra works, i gets kind of laggy and bad performant under and after heavy load. Sometimes even the mouse isn't reacting correctly anymore. This is super hard to debug and I don't know what else to do.

Anybody seeing the same?
I had this issue related to (not a joke) videos in my iphoto library. If you have strange video formats in your iphoto library it can cause some background processes that will slow your system. down. Try to remove the videos and see whether issues will improve.

Another thing - are you using APFS?

I check CPU usage all the time and its not directly related. No APFS here (same result with APFS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back