Not open for further replies.
Z170X-UD5
intel i7-6700K
ssd samsung 850 evo

install without graphic card because motherboard supported

everything is ok, but speed very slow
boot time 20 second

any idea?
I am having the same boot time. it should be able to boot faster. My asus laptop give me least than 5 seconds. I think it has to do with the bios.

@Cmfusco11: Thanks again for the detailed instruction and video. They were very helpful for me to install El Capitan on my first Hackintosh. I have similar build as yours. Ever thing seems to work fine excepts when I tried to shutdown, the computer turned off for a few seconds then restarted (sleep and restart work fine so far, Ethernet works and I have not checked others yet as still waiting for my PCIe wifi card to be deliverd). Do you know what would be the cause? Thanks in advance

@Cmfusco11: Thanks again for the detailed instruction and video. They were very helpful for me to install El Capitan on my first Hackintosh. I have similar build as yours. Ever thing seems to work fine excepts when I tried to shutdown, the computer turned off for a few seconds then restarted (sleep and restart work fine so far, Ethernet works and I have not checked others yet as still waiting for my PCIe wifi card to be deliverd). Do you know what would be the cause? Thanks in advance

Same prob here - shutdown and it restarts - but OK after I've booted into windows10, shutsdown normally then.

Discovered it was the hub on my AOC monitor, unplugged it shutsdown and stays shutdown - tried everything in the bios - so live with it and quickly turn off the powersupply on PSU - until someone comes up with a solution. Bah!

open the Config.plist with Clover Configurator, under Acpi enable FixShutdown and save

open the Config.plist with Clover Configurator, under Acpi enable FixShutdown and save

LOL - Hackintosh Medal of Honor on the way dude! - after 1 weird shutdown where the screens went blank it works!

HUZZAH! - cheers sunnyj :) :)

LOL - Hackintosh Medal of Honor on the way dude! - after 1 weird shutdown where the screens went blank it works!

HUZZAH! - cheers sunnyj :) :)
Worked for me too.

Many Thanks!

Awesome build. What system definition did you use?
At the moment I use OS X Sierra and I'm on 14,2 I found that to be the easiest to get working 17.1 is ideal but a lot of work. Check page 1 I posted a link to my youtube on how to install Sierra.

@Cmfusco11: just a stupid question but how do you connect the cables from your Corsair cooling and the case to the Mobo? My guess is Corsair connects to the OPT Fan and the case to CPU fan? Can you control the fan speed from BIOS? I tried to change the setting in BIOS but don't notice any changes in fan speed. Mine seems to run a high speed even in low load. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back