Contribute
Register

[Success][Guide] Build - El Capitan - Skylake - Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming-5 Mini ITX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same MB and BCM95352Z, I got wifi working but not BT. I can connect to my AirPods but no sound. Also no iMessage nor airdrop. Any idea? Did your eternet port work (Keller 2400)?

Hi I have almost the same configuration as you do. However, the BCM94352Z doesnt show in the system.
Do you have any idea what is happening here?
The OS is sierra in my case.
Thanks!
Sierra is still not that stable. I personally have not updated to Sierra.

I have the same MB and BCM95352Z, I got wifi working but not BT. I can connect to my AirPods but no sound. Also no iMessage nor airdrop. Any idea? Did your eternet port work (Keller 2400)?
Check your UUID, SmUUID. Did you do those?

I just change the stock WiFi card with BCM94352Z and also have problems with WiFi. But I guess i need to do:

1. If using the suggested wireless card above, extract these four kexts:
    • Unzip RehabMan-FakePCIID.zip and copy FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext from the Release/ directory to the Desktop
    • Unzip RehabMan-BrcmPatchRam.zip and copy BcrmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext from the Release/ directory to the Desktop
  2. Unzip the KextBeast application you copied from the postinstall directory of the USB stick earlier. Run the resulting application, and select /Library/Extensions as the install location when prompted.
  3. After KextBeast finishes, delete the kext(s) from the Desktop

which I skipped few months ago when I initially configured the hackintosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back