Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GrizzlyBR's Tina Turner : ASUS Maximus IX CODE - i7 7700 - ROG Strix GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy...and here I was thinking my Hack was at it's finest. It is stable for now, the only big difference I noticed is that my sleep crashes audio. So "never sleep" is set in SysPrefs.

@Stork, what tells the difference between good and bad power management? That's something I still have to dig into.

Thanks for the input, by the way.
Are you using RehabMan's CodecCommander? If not, try it. See one of my build descriptions for the description on to install it (post MultiBeast installation procedures).

Here's my power management. It's good. :thumbup: If it was bad, Power and Frequency would be a solid, straight line across the top of those two charts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 10.35.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 10.35.39 AM.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 376
Hey there, having a lot of trouble with the sound on a Maximus Code IX install - the ALC tool doesnt detect the codec. Did you have this problem? I could really use some help!

Hey there, having a lot of trouble with the sound on a Maximus Code IX install - the ALC tool doesnt detect the codec. Did you have this problem? I could really use some help!
What ALC tool? What version of macOS are using/installing? Did you use MultiBeast? I ask those questions because I'm not telepathic.

Can u upload your efi file ?
Because I've the same board but i cant get to install page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back