Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5, i7 4790k, 16 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3, Onboard Graphics Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried to install the new 10.4 update yet? :)

Hi sir, we you able to update straight from app the store? without any additional steps before/after the update?

(Clover) + GTX960 - manual update 10.10.4 (combo). stuck & restart & restart. shut down - took the NVIDIA out - restart - bios IGP - restart- booted up - sloooowww mouse - installed NVIDIA 10.10.4 update drivers - shut down - place card back again - start up - all's working

Hi sir, we you able to update straight from app the store? without any additional steps before/after the update?

Yes... But sometimes if you can not enter with your iCloud account in the Mac App Store, then you have to make a small process to fix it. Greetings!!!

Yes... All fine. Everything is working :headbang:

Good to hear! My system is working so well right now (really really stable), and im not sure I want to mess with it :crazy: :lol:

Did this audio fix work with hdmi audio? Mine is not working although the only toleda audio patch i found was the audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0c.command and my plist was different then yours.

Hello allgreyarea, and everyone in this forum. I have similar hardware but used UniBeast/MultiBeast to install Yosemite. Your tutorial helped me set up my system but was wondering if you or anyone else here knows how to fix my power management issue. I have the same motherboard and processor and a H100i to cool it but keep getting warnings about no native power management and was looking for a patch. I've tried the patches to null or ignore the issue in MultiBeast but no luck. Computer runs really well after nvidia graphics installation but get random blue screens every so often with panic errors.

is NullCPUPowerManagement.kext needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back