Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS!!!] Gigabyte Z87Z-UD4H + Intel 4790k + GTX 660TI - Yosemite Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have the Zotac GeForce GTX 660Ti graphics card, and I'm also having some graphic problems:

1.) The image size is smaller than my display (leaving an inch-thick black frame in the edges), even though I've typed in the correct resolution in the settings. It's also the correct resolution in clover.

2.) Videos and animations render very slowly.

I tried installing OS X for the first time last week, so I might still be a bit of a noob :p But I've tried all possible boot-args and settings to get everything else working after at least five reinstallations.

I've checked the Zotac- and Nvidia website for drivers, and I can't find any proper OS X drivers for this card.

Could it be that this card just isn't compatible with OS X?

I'd gladly get a new graphics card to get everything working, but it would be nice if I could be sure that there is no hope for this one before I do.

I'd also like to say THANK YOU for all the help I've gotten from this forum so far! :)

Hi! I have the Zotac GeForce GTX 660Ti graphics card, and I'm also having some graphic problems:

1.) The image size is smaller than my display (leaving an inch-thick black frame in the edges), even though I've typed in the correct resolution in the settings. It's also the correct resolution in clover.

2.) Videos and animations render very slowly.

I tried installing OS X for the first time last week, so I might still be a bit of a noob :p But I've tried all possible boot-args and settings to get everything else working after at least five reinstallations.

I've checked the Zotac- and Nvidia website for drivers, and I can't find any proper OS X drivers for this card.

Could it be that this card just isn't compatible with OS X?

I'd gladly get a new graphics card to get everything working, but it would be nice if I could be sure that there is no hope for this one before I do.

I'd also like to say THANK YOU for all the help I've gotten from this forum so far! :)

HI, i have a Zotac GT 740, with first install OSX El Capitan i have install drivers before first reboot with graphic enabler flag (http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...raphics-drivers-os-x-10-11-4-346-03-06-a.html)

but with Yosemite i have nothing problem, from first install of OSX Yosemite the Graphic card is functionally OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back