Been waiting to let you all guys know since about 2 weeks ago

My system

Intel Core i7 3770K
GIGABYTE-Z77-UD5
G-Skill 16GB Ram
256GB Crucial M4
Seagate 3TB Barracuda XT
Radeon 5850
Focusrite USB Audio Interface (works amazing, no driver installation needed)
Thermaltake Level 10 GTS Case

Only programs I used from tonymac and only needed. Uni-Beast 1.4, multibeast and Mountain Lion GM.

Booted USB and Installed like normal :)
Installed multibeast and installed ATI drivers and everything worked like a treat. network fine, appstore fine everything fine!! 16GB Ram reading at 1600mhz, video fine, audio fine because i'm not using onborad audio.

Would you mind posting your exact MultiBeast configuration for us?

Which ethernet port are you using (top Intel or bottom Atheros) and, if not already mentioned in response to the above question, did you load a kext from Multibeast to get it working?

Have you run MSRDumper to see which P-States your CPU is reaching?

Would you mind posting your exact MultiBeast configuration for us?

Which ethernet port are you using (top Intel or bottom Atheros) and, if not already mentioned in response to the above question, did you load a kext from Multibeast to get it working?

Have you run MSRDumper to see which P-States your CPU is reaching?

I had an issue booting after installation though - so i needed to boot from USB, choose my Mountain Lion O/S, then install multibeast (chamera)

I'm using Atheros - And no I didn't need to load kext from multibeast to get that working. Only thing I installed from Multibeast was the ATI drivers and chamera (wouldnt boot without USB) - after installing all that works without a hitch.

I'll run MSRDumper when I get home and let you know how it goes.

wait———audio works OOB?

/singletear

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

That's the interface I'm using, connected to Fostex PM-1MK2 + Nord wave - All is working with Logic 9.1.7

so... does onbaord audio work with toleda's 10.7 kext? Similar question on the intel ethernet... and isn't there a marvell SATA controller on the board, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back